Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[split] Ban Requests
I played many times with daminator, he always plays quietly and only to the team. I think he can, something happened, or offer to forgive the first time. I'm not Fake it))
i also must make a vote of defending daminator. He's gr8 team player, always playing for win, sometimes rly denying of play but only when game is really lost (towers down, team excesive feeding).
I also had a games with him when we were finishing game 3v5 and won it, thx to 100% focued on teamplay playing.
Ban for him is a mistake.
I saw many times when smbdy wasn't banned despite lot of players demanding it (curryking, jack_earth wtc. - we all know them) I think if u ask 50 top players from league - 48 will say "don't ban him"
you go for friendship & antipathy
if player ruins game, punish him
in game you can leave or go afk so they kick you even with good stats
i kick too even if he is friend

i think league admin need to more criteria to nihilate personal feelings if they make a decision
this guy just first time stopped to play and got banned curryking was supposed to get ban a lot of times then he could fool for long time.
Playing tinker or scout for whole game is less bannable reason than this? Don't be ridiculous... There must be some clear rules
wow what a stupid ban daminator3 got.

Tez.Sick did you even bother to watch the replay before banning? or you just banned him because it was an admins request.

I watched the replay and i have to say thats the most stupid ban ever. "denial of playing" are you fucking serious, of corse he wouldnt want to play that shitty game.
The entire game pink was feeding daminator3 tried to initiate a kick against him and nobody wanted to vote yes even with his final score 1-23. Well that wasnt the worst part of the game. In game daminator3 tried to talk with teamates and nobody was responding or saying anything no communication nothing and you blame him for denial of playing lol.

in game nobody from middle even bothered to go bot lane where pink started to play and fed like hell and just continued to play middle in which case R0I3I3sen went and destroyed 4 towers into the enemy territory without anybody even trying to stop him.

really the criteria for bans should change.
So many bans disapproved for shitty playing in game for the reason "he played". Yes he played but playing a tinker when the enemy has infernals and not getting banned because you played its the same as bombing the base (team sabotage) or seeing somebody playing heavy with 6 multibows not banable because he played where in fact thats a team sabotage also. But when a pro stopped playing because there is no teamplay the enemy is overfed there is no chance for victory always approved. there really should be some changes on the reasons people get banned.
Playing bad is not a valid ban (or kick) reason, not playing at all is.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2011-09-23, 15:46:16)eSVau Wrote: Playing bad is not a valid ban (or kick) reason, not playing at all is.
well then kick should be disabled also and only be activated by afk then, but it isnt.

so playing bad should give somebody a kick or a ban so he plays qualify and get better but i guess thats my opinion
Everybody is free to request the removal of his ban after one week. Before it will be ignored.
Such a joke to ban dami LOL.

Just dami was requested only 1time. And players like dami are deserve to get a chance...

I still remember that tez or hennes(dunno) has given someone a chance, because this guy is not stupid/flame bla bla bla...so if u guys banned dami, why u didnt ban the other one?-.-

Edit: Ah ok, I saw that 2League Admins were in this game(eSVau and tez aka Prosoma)...just dami was in their team...just eSVau requested the ban and 1millisecond later tez "approved" it...

RAGEBAN!?!
While I see that someone without a direct relation to the game in question should judge in such cases, it is obvious that dami raged and stopped playing for a very long time and thus deserves a (temporal) ban.

People need to accept that there is no rule against bad play in public league games. If you want some kind of elitist bt-games play inhouse/clangames.

Also for EarthR: Kick is enabled to get rid of players who feed on purpose and afk ones.
(2011-09-23, 17:23:09)Prog Wrote: While I see that someone without a direct relation to the game in question should judge in such cases, it is obvious that dami raged and stopped playing for a very long time and thus deserves a (temporal) ban.

People need to accept that there is no rule against bad play in public league games. If you want some kind of elitist bt-games play inhouse/clangames.

Also for EarthR: Kick is enabled to get rid of players who feed on purpose and afk ones.

Kick should always be enabled, as the system won't ever be able to detect if someone is insulting others (you can still bypass the bot by using the whisper command afaik). But that's another story.

And even though it probably won't matter much when I write down my oppinion, I see it the same as the league admins which already posted - playing badly should be no reason to get kicked, but not playing at all just shows how the one in question should play single player games where he/she can pause the game anytime and quit anytime without killing the fun of others.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
The game would be quite okay without ultra feeder. The only solution is to force him to play 100 qualify games to learn something.^^ Ranked bot shouldn't be for people who began to play 2 weeks ago... In the ranked games all players should know how to play and.... and you know what i mean!^^
(And i'm not writing it cause dami is my bro:D)
Hello all!

First of all i want to say, that i didn't want to bomb base. I just had built a Troop command center. it's not forbidden isn't it? lol

I don't care, if this ban is appropriate. I just wonder one thing. Who destroyed that game?
MessiesDios who fed R0I3I3sen, lost side after 2 min playing (theoretical), came on my side and disturb me?
Or eSVau and Prosoma who didin't want to vote to kick him?

I had played a lots of games where was this kind of feeders and it's normal because this players will be always in League. I used to it and even i was winning games with big feeder, in my team.
I would played that game till end, if you just had kicked him in the right moment and gave our team a chance to win (without him it was possible)
Why you didn't do it? Maybe he is your friend or you just like to play games with a feeder in advance lost, if he is not kicked.
I wanted to play a fair game and with him it was unfair.

Admins, if you will not support pro players, which are keeping Btanks alive from ages. You will make this game dead.
I know, that newbies have to learn how to play, but not when they are killing games other players.
Newbies come and go. Pro players are pushing Btanks on higher level.

Have a nice day.

The problem is that devteam is deaf for the voice of community.
The are milion of topics like "the kick system is bad". It's not beacouse the kick system is ok. It's really bad.
Saying that "playing bad isn't a valid reason for get banned, non playing is" is just covering ignorance by some dead rule without even trying to understand it.
The game was lost. Would dami's playing till the end change something? ofc not. Would kicking the feeder change something? maybe.
there is a group of players destroying every game they join by feeding, flaming, make communiaction almost impossible.
btw: "non communication" in a team game like bt should be a 1st place on ban reasons list. he could just ragequit, but he didn't want to get penalty. both - quit and stop playing wouldn't change anything.
I see more and more non logic actions by admins.
The community is corrupted.
Lot of best players went sc2 and LoL, if the kick system, ban criteria, flamers, idiots treatment won't change you will stay here with no community. only non communicateing noobs or flamers will stay, unless something will change.
Why should any single player have the right to decide for the whole team when a game is over?

When you play soccer and your team is behind, you would be banned from the game if you start scoring against your team as well. Not only because your team might still have won, but further because you ruin the game for all other players who still want to try their best. I really cannot understand how anyone with some kind of social sense does not understand our point of view.
I dont get not banning some lame tinkers who are bullshitting on purpose after 30 mins they are definitely useless.
There is some player c123 who is doing shit same way never talk to anyone and he thinks its funny.
Next example despite playing tinker 70mins and having smoke generator another guy cant get banned.
Some people are playing league to annoy and they know league rules are so dumb and they can always abuse it...
(2011-09-25, 00:31:59)Prog Wrote: Why should any single player have the right to decide for the whole team when a game is over?

When you play soccer and your team is behind, you would be banned from the game if you start scoring against your team as well. Not only because your team might still have won, but further because you ruin the game for all other players who still want to try their best. I really cannot understand how anyone with some kind of social sense does not understand our point of view.

Ofc you're right prog, but only partialy.
There's a difference between situations when somebody who can make difference stops playing in game that isn't lost yet and the situation when best (only good) player in team, who makes the team alive see no chances in a game wich is obviously lost, stops playing.
the second situation is kinda like in fooball match "guys it's 80th minute and we loose 5-0, better save some strenghts, and don't get injuried b4 next game"
(2011-09-23, 15:36:23)EarthR Wrote: I watched the replay and i have to say thats the most stupid ban ever. "denial of playing" are you fucking serious, of corse he wouldnt want to play that shitty game.
1 Persons opinion does not give the right to break rules

If you disagree with someones tactics, if someone is noob, if someone uses tinker etc... that is NOT a reason to be immature and rule break in ranked games. Damninator3 is not above the rules
(2011-09-22, 22:52:17)progg Wrote: I saw many times when smbdy wasn't banned despite lot of players demanding it (curryking, jack_earth wtc. - we all know them) I think if u ask 50 top players from league - 48 will say "don't ban him"
POPULARITY SHOULD COUNT FOR NOTHING

Daminator3 should be given a second chance.... IF AND ONLY IF HE MAKES A PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR RULE BREAKING.
I had to do it, so have others who have rule broke and got banned. He cannot be given "special rights" just because he is popular.
Obbeing rules blindly was reason of many disasters in history of the world. one can't forget that rules are made by people. They are relative. if u obbey the rules you should do it always the same way or if you don't (like in the cases i wrote about) u should be guided by the logic. Rules are made for many purposes, one of them is makeing judgeing easier. but there are cases when logic (obviously) is above the rules.
"Logic" wasn't above all when I got banned for breaking rules, I flamed someone who flamed me first. Regardless I broke the rules of flaming and I had to make a public apology for a second chance.

So how come Daminator3 is above the rules that I and others have to comply with? Double standards for popularity?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Ban Request (cont. II) Malarith 4 3,495 2014-03-27, 22:57:57
Last Post: Max
  [split] Ban Request (cont. II) Euky.Lypty 17 9,693 2013-08-07, 22:58:34
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  [split] Ban Request (cont. II) FreeJason 0 1,670 2012-12-04, 22:36:24
Last Post: FreeJason
  [split] unban request aio.pl 3 3,579 2012-09-09, 16:25:30
Last Post: eSVau
  [split] Ban Request (cont. II) DJantoine 2 2,652 2012-08-01, 21:51:53
Last Post: DJantoine