Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downtime
Until all current games on ranked and quali have finished no new games will be created. When all games have finished the bots will be moved to a new server! Short time after they will be back hosting as usual.

For the meantime you may want to use the old BuG bot which is currently hosting. Current gamename is "BTanks by BuG ALL Modes #33405".
undefined

undefined
defined: work done. Bots are hosting again. Everything moved to the new server.
the games that are running/ongoing arent shown in the league subforum/site http://league.btanks.net/
(2012-07-23, 18:34:57)EarthR Wrote: the games that are running/ongoing arent shown in the league subforum/site http://league.btanks.net/

They are showing. But as the IP changed you might still see the old league page if you didn't clear your dns cache or your provider is using a dns cache (in windows you can clear your dns cache with "ipconfig /flushdns").
wait are the bots on new server perm now.and hey velo i cant see my bot aroundSad
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
All bots have been moved permanently. (Almost the same location but a faster machine).

Concerning your bot: I'm pissed when I see you using nicks like "eSVau.e.....". This is a childish and disrespectful behaviour. Absolutely don't know why you are doing this...

We all have put much effort into bt, league, page etc. in the last years. Thanks to eSVau we have the league page with all the stats etc. and he coded the counterpart to the bot including elo calculation, balancing ....... So without him there would be no leauge at all!

Back to the point: I don't want to "reward" such a disrespectful behaviour. That's why I have stopped the bot for now.
(2012-07-24, 16:25:32)Velocity2k Wrote: All bots have been moved permanently. (Almost the same location but a faster machine).

Concerning your bot: I'm pissed when I see you using nicks like "eSVau.e.....". This is a childish and disrespectful behaviour. Absolutely don't know why you are doing this...

We all have put much effort into bt, league, page etc. in the last years. Thanks to eSVau we have the league page with all the stats etc. and he coded the counterpart to the bot including elo calculation, balancing ....... So without him there would be no leauge at all!

Back to the point: I don't want to "reward" such a disrespectful behaviour. That's why I have stopped the bot for now.

ok its pretty obvious in the community even screenshots i have got of his friends saying that he treats friends and players on double standards there is favoritism its come to my attention a lot of people not just me have very little respect for a person who has double standards and as for the name if i could just have the CD keys back if you wish not to run the bot that's your choice you have known for 5-6 years and i never angry or swear on forum at a admin but its pretty obvious by comments of others i am not the only one but the only to speak about it on here,and about the league effort he put in i am glad he did put the effort and his knowledge into creating this league just like when a referee gives a yellow card in soccer when a player commits an offense on the field they are just judged not by there relation to the player but the rules and judgement used by a referee not "ow hes my friend i cant give him a yellow card buts its alright to hand out yellow cards left and right to them because i had a past argument or personally don't like them.
please provide these screenshots you're talking about. and try to use more punctuation as it's pretty hard to figure just what the heck you're talking about. i guess it's about favoritism by the ones providing the bots, managing the league and developing the map?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
(2012-07-25, 01:45:35)Saiyuki Wrote: please provide these screenshots you're talking about. and try to use more punctuation as it's pretty hard to figure just what the heck you're talking about. i guess it's about favoritism by the ones providing the bots, managing the league and developing the map?

i wish not to name the other the other party doesn't matter man clearly look at the ratings on tez and esvau look at the words they use to rate them and i think it would be unfair to name this guy since he amongst the forum.maybe he will speak up him self but i doubt it

actually don't know why its worth arguing about its obvious and clear and nothings going to happen about it
Even if you try to justify your action, the nick chosen is totally unacceptable!

The only solution for your pretended "double standards":
Instead of being the bad guys no matter what we do we should stop processing the ban requests. Why doing something when all you earn is disrespect an insults?

You just criticize instead of doing the job yourself. Do you want to process the requests?
(2012-07-25, 09:01:42)Velocity2k Wrote: Even if you try to justify your action, the nick chosen is totally unacceptable!

The only solution for your pretended "double standards":
Instead of being the bad guys no matter what we do we should stop processing the ban requests. Why doing something when all you earn is disrespect an insults?

You just criticize instead of doing the job yourself. Do you want to process the requests?

dude it doesn't matter honestly i don't care and well the other 2 people who mentioned it have second most respect to you on this forum but they both said nothing could be done whats the use man ,and the name i don't like the big deal man

and as for the ban request i never said anything you do is wrong ,

and as for the disrespect and insults a few people have actually thanked me for speaking up
(2012-07-25, 12:36:46)BENNIE.FM Wrote: dude it doesn't matter honestly i don't care and well the other 2 people who mentioned it have second most respect to you on this forum but they both said nothing could be done whats the use man ,and the name i don't like the big deal man
So you complain about something you don't care about and what couldn't even be changed if we stop processing the requests and you would do it? I really don't get it.

(2012-07-25, 12:36:46)BENNIE.FM Wrote: and as for the disrespect and insults a few people have actually thanked me for speaking up
Speaking up and insulting are different things (at least for me).
not the point is when this first problem first arised some people are to self centered to listen to someones else point of view ,and the reason i don't care is because well the people who agreed with me( esvaus friends your friends etc) about double standards etc.I don't want to bring them into this and with out them saying anything how can anything be done besides my point of view ?there for esvau wins im just stating the way i feel and if i did that with swearing etc it wasn't fair i am sorry but im not sorry for speaking my mind Velo no one speaks up says anything because they know end of the day right or wrong it doesn't matter nothings going to change around here and belive me i love the work you guys do exo tez paldon everyone.
(2012-07-25, 14:07:54)BENNIE.FM Wrote: ... but im not sorry for speaking my mind Velo no one speaks up says anything because they know end of the day right or wrong it doesn't matter nothings going to change around here and belive me i love the work you guys do exo tez paldon everyone.
You should never be sorry for speaking up. Everyone has got the right to do so!

My point is just they way you did. I think you should be able to bring something up without using offending nicks...
(2012-07-25, 14:17:19)Velocity2k Wrote:
(2012-07-25, 14:07:54)BENNIE.FM Wrote: ... but im not sorry for speaking my mind Velo no one speaks up says anything because they know end of the day right or wrong it doesn't matter nothings going to change around here and belive me i love the work you guys do exo tez paldon everyone.
You should never be sorry for speaking up. Everyone has got the right to do so!

My point is just they way you did. I think you should be able to bring something up without using offending nicks...

ok point taken was immature however i stand were i do on this but im sorry and none of this was targeted at you

btw look at that odd bug i posted surely the replay i posted can't be reproduced i also had another big the the placement of build a bunker laser or tower being in the middle of the cp
If you stop precessing ban requests you will finish off your own work.
Everybody has right to speak freely what he think.
Although most of us respect your work and we are greatfull for it doesn't mean we have no right to criticize. We do.
Don't play dictators or communist "we do something for you so if you criticize us we will punish you".
First of all it's blackmail. It's also childish.
Same childish as making nicks like "bennie.sucks".
I don't like bennie (couse he hates and flames me everytime just becouse i fed lane hard and left in 1 game we played together) but i will defend his right to free speach.
Well, at least since it's not stupid.
(2012-07-29, 01:14:56)progg Wrote: If you stop precessing ban requests you will finish off your own work.
Everybody has right to speak freely what he think.
Although most of us respect your work and we are greatfull for it doesn't mean we have no right to criticize. We do.
Don't play dictators or communist "we do something for you so if you criticize us we will punish you".
First of all it's blackmail. It's also childish.
Same childish as making nicks like "bennie.sucks".
I don't like bennie (couse he hates and flames me everytime just becouse i fed lane hard and left in 1 game we played together) but i will defend his right to free speach.
Well, at least since it's not stupid.
Maybe read the whole post before replying?

(2012-07-25, 14:17:19)Velocity2k Wrote: You should never be sorry for speaking up. Everyone has got the right to do so!

Does this sound like "we do something for you so if you criticize us we will punish you"?
i've read it. i reacted couse of "we stop checking ban req's" issue.
It's a bit like "you can talk whatever you want but if we don't like it we will punish you".
(2012-07-29, 14:06:40)progg Wrote: i've read it. i reacted couse of "we stop checking ban req's" issue.
It's a bit like "you can talk whatever you want but if we don't like it we will punish you".
You totally missed the point. I suggested to stop processing the requests when you get insulted for doing it. If I get insulted for my honorary work I would think about stopping it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League Downtime: Server OS change Velocity2k 7 4,978 2011-02-13, 16:14:52
Last Post: Ger-Dyers-Eve