Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiots
Hey this for all you idiots who are so called pros f*** you i see in ranked you flame weaker players and tell them to go qualify remember a player who reflects his elo or has a bad game has no reason to be flamed at

the reason i call you guys idiots is because you tell players to go play qualify

and then i join a qualify and you are kicking players who are trying to learn and aren't doing half bad this post will contain a list of people you may wish to add

First is Prohunter
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2012-11-22, 06:17:20)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Hey this for all you idiots who are so called pros f*** you i see in ranked you flame weaker players and tell them to go qualify remember a player who reflects his elo or has a bad game has no reason to be flamed at

the reason i call you guys idiots is because you tell players to go play qualify

and then i join a qualify and you are kicking players who are trying to learn and aren't doing half bad this post will contain a list of people you may wish to add

First is Prohunter

Heh im playing now qual games with another acc so i see that kind of behavior. I call a kick-vote sometimes but never vs player that starts... I kicked Prohunter several times cause lol... this dude play rly bad due to ammount of games he have and still do shit you mention above... But there are many more dudes that can play ranked already and go qual games to own...
Thta's why i suggested to delete kick command in qualify bot.

And you can't change people, why would they stop? They lose nothing by doing that. And some of players are young, some other feel better by decreasing weak guys, as in real life Big Grin

"the reason i call you guys idiots is because you tell players to go play qualify " Hum, idiots because they flame weakest people too ! Yesterday i played lane vs madorc. Result was almost a draw, he camped behind creeps and creeped good, didn't loose his lane, nothing. But because people don't like him they flammed him for strictly no reason. Look : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=34382
Some players don't flame because player make a bad game, but just because he got low ELO or because they lost some games with him. This behaviour suck !

But i agree with you, they are huge idiots, they have no respect and deserve no respect back. F*ck them !
(2012-11-22, 06:17:20)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Hey this for all you idiots who are so called pros f*** you i see in ranked you flame weaker players and tell them to go qualify remember a player who reflects his elo or has a bad game has no reason to be flamed at

First is Prohunter
i 100% agree you with you bennie. Most of them are the wannabes who cant play even against less skilled players without leavergold. I'm 100% against kicking in qualify for whatever reason since its the game where players should learn. Also most of the players that you see show up out of nowhere and complain that the qualify bot is down and they cant play it(but there is still beta bot) are the same that always kick at qualify. sad but true Confused
You should know that the worst part is that many players initiate kicks in qualify are the same that are being kicked in ranked. And when i always say them that when you are kicked in ranked do you feel good about it, then why you do the same to others with no response but many dont even understand that.

Second player is Warrior_Emze he always kicks in qualify
He does exactly the same thing in ranked... Poor player...
just don't understand need to welcome new players especially players in qualify leave them alone
Quote:"the reason i call you guys idiots is because you tell players to go play qualify " Hum, idiots because they flame weakest people too ! Yesterday i played lane vs madorc. Result was almost a draw, he camped behind creeps and creeped good, didn't loose his lane, nothing. But because people don't like him they flammed him for strictly no reason. Look : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=34382
Some players don't flame because player make a bad game, but just because he got low ELO or because they lost some games with him. This behaviour suck !

He's a nice example of a player learning and improving. Week ago i thought "holy shit, what an awful player" doing suicidal attacks, stunning with no chance at all, etc.. But he has change! Now he's using hulls, repair kits, stopped suicidal movement, considers battlefield situations, doing less mistakes, etc. - and i think he received a quite amount of flame.

For me it's more fun to play with such players, watching them improving. Playing with such (kicking) idiots is no fun and observing them even less. Plenty of those idiots are awful player (which i can beat on lane and this isnt a commendation) playing almost every time the same shit and have far less team play skills even so they might have some handsome stats. But at the expense of the team or less skilled players which the want to kick to get the last tiny unfair advantage...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
One day, you will reach a level where all players play awfull comparing to u. Then u will not care anymore and accept itBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I think its a good question for this topic so:
Who knows player Russ_Meyer and what do you think about him?
terror i don't think its appropriate for you to talking in on this threadTongue flamer

@esvau why isn't anything i hate that new players are kicked from qualify the only reason someone should be kicked from a qualify is afk or idiots who do really ridcilous things should just be able to be banned

when i say idiots people who know how to play the game and are sabotaging it obviously
(2012-11-23, 05:22:17)BENNIE.FM Wrote: terror i don't think its appropriate for you to talking in on this threadTongue flamer

@esvau why isn't anything i hate that new players are kicked from qualify the only reason someone should be kicked from a qualify is afk or idiots who do really ridcilous things should just be able to be banned

when i say idiots people who know how to play the game and are sabotaging it obviously

A pffffffBig Grin
what wrong with qualify games?
some times we cant kick a player with 0/22
Oo
provable a Admin?
(2012-11-24, 19:39:27)DestroyerX Wrote: what wrong with qualify games?
some times we cant kick a player with 0/22
Oo
provable a Admin?

Did he died thoes 22 times by purpose trying to sabotage the game or he just played like noob? If he played like noob i dont see reason for kicking him from a game that should be oportunity for new players TO LEARN. If you want to own join some priv game or go ranked if you will be lucky you will get a good game.
Bennie flamer Tongue

But not good if prohunter kick u from qualify :/ Then how shall u ever learn game and reach althend and my skill levelBig Grin ? (Althend still little behind he uses right foot not left!)
I don't think kick should be eliminated. I have no problem kicking idiots who don't listen. Give noobs a chance, give them advice, tell them what they need to buy, how to play , what to watch out for, etc. If they ignore all that and keep suicide charging into the enemy/die to creeps, then yes, they deserve to get kicked from qualify. Send them to go play on single player vs. bots...Maybe that should be advertised by the qualify bot, the ability to play with/vs bots on single player to learn so they don't 'tard up the qualify matches by buying 4x multibows and whatnot...
It's better to learn with real players than with bots. If a guy is noob let him discover and learn how to play. Sure in the first time he my not listen you, but they don't deserve a kick anyway. They are noobs, and they have to be they play in qualify. Again, if u wanna see good players, go play ranked and stop going qualify and kick noobs.
Thumbs Up 
Wupti iam better than you Cool
I AM THE FAKER OF BTANKS !  :D
"discover and learning" implies that the player is attempting those things and willing to learn. It's the internet, some people just want to troll or have no intent to learn how to play a game. No sense in playing the game with other people if that person ignores his own team the whole game or suicides/trolls/sabatoges just for the Lolz. Their "learning" experience would be much better on single player, where they can set the game up however they choose with as many opponents/teamplayers as they want, they can use exploder on enemy or their own team.

Kick should still be allowed but used with restraint.

Kick option is one way of getting players to learn to listen to other players on the server. Communication and cooperation are necessary for ranked matches, so may as well encourage those behaviors in qualify games....
(2012-11-26, 05:47:12)gzusfr33k Wrote: "discover and learning" implies that the player is attempting those things and willing to learn. It's the internet, some people just want to troll or have no intent to learn how to play a game. No sense in playing the game with other people if that person ignores his own team the whole game or suicides/trolls/sabatoges just for the Lolz. Their "learning" experience would be much better on single player, where they can set the game up however they choose with as many opponents/teamplayers as they want, they can use exploder on enemy or their own team.

Kick should still be allowed but used with restraint.

Kick option is one way of getting players to learn to listen to other players on the server. Communication and cooperation are necessary for ranked matches, so may as well encourage those behaviors in qualify games....
its all sound nice how you try to present it but let me tell you something why dont you join the ranked game if you seek those things? Really there is no excuse for ppl to kick players at a less skilled lvl gameplay(qualify) just because they cant play at a higher skilled lvl(ranked).
Another thing that qualify is useful for is to try out different strategies you might call it troll or whatever you like.
Next is the issue that many say that why dont you learn with bots. Let me tell you one thing bots are really easy to play against and after you get the idea of how the game works the bots give 0 challenge. Also if you have ever played against bots you will notice that there is no fixed gameplan like 1 top lane 1 bot lane 3 mid its just all over the mapgameplay which doesnt help/prepare anyone for the qualify/ranked game of play.
I will say it again to all you wannabes if you want to play with all those conditions then join ranked leave qualify for less skilled players/new players to learn
Bennie flamed me all the time by messaging me dirty words. Now he flames me publicly in forum. It is not surprised that Bennie smear people this way with his well known personality. That's the reason I refuse to make friends with him for years.
BTW, I would never flamed bennie back in any cases to return favor. I just don't understand why he hates me for so many years. Maybe just because I always ignore his flame, and he felt even more lonely and empty?

(2012-11-25, 04:50:17)Wupti Wrote: Bennie flamer Tongue

But not good if prohunter kick u from qualify :/ Then how shall u ever learn game and reach althend and my skill levelBig Grin ? (Althend still little behind he uses right foot not left!)