Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any interest for a 1on1 KotH?
It seems like most people play dota now or what?:P

Any new updates about a future koth "2v2" ?
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
(2011-05-07, 19:11:11)Tynkywinky Wrote: It seems like most people play dota now or what?:P

Any new updates about a future koth "2v2" ?

well, most play "league of legends" or SCII

Ok: any interested in a Koth 2on2? (i would be in)
If we get some response´s, we could open new "koth 2on2" thread.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
KOTH 2v2 can be funny. Who wanna bribe me to play with me?Big Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Well...I would be there, too...but I don't like with AlthendTongue
(2011-05-07, 22:56:27)FirePhoenix Wrote: Well...I would be there, too...but I don't like with AlthendTongue

Come on, I think we have excellent strategy together, I kill, you die; is it not perfect?Big Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Ohhh I wanna play
(2011-05-08, 00:05:59)Althend Wrote:
(2011-05-07, 22:56:27)FirePhoenix Wrote: Well...I would be there, too...but I don't like with AlthendTongue

Come on, I think we have excellent strategy together, I kill, you die; is it not perfect?Big Grin

Oh why not? Anyway, I do always the LoL-Hotkey, if I play BT -_- ...

I really want play with you now...you're right....

NOOOOOOOOOOT
With two adjustements I would play, too:
- armor requirements for thunder tank and above,
- no troop command center at the own base.
(2011-05-08, 15:38:37)RaptorXI Wrote: With two adjustements I would play, too:

I bet you have had bad experience with thunder tanks and troop command centers? Tongue
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Quote:With two adjustements I would play, too:

hm, because?
i mean, without armor requirements its a bit faster. Dunno if all (2on2 teams) would agree with it.

And do u mean no troop command center "in" the own base or also around the Base-Towers?

Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I have an old replay where Prog beat me in 1vs1 by just pumping into the Force after i had a weak start (I had a frost tank at the end and still couldn't defend the base against airship + mass troops). 2 Troop Command Centres would be even stronger once you have all cp's, one player can mass mortars and the other one aura creeps, for example.
With the "base" I mean the base it is defined in the map (don't know how the Mappers do it), but there must be a definition as you can see when you try to teleport into the enemy base, for example.

Tank requirements would just be to make the games longer and more welcome for comebacks.
(2011-05-14, 13:54:57)RaptorXI Wrote: I have an old replay where Prog beat me in 1vs1 by just pumping into the Force after i had a weak start (I had a frost tank at the end and still couldn't defend the base against airship + mass troops). 2 Troop Command Centres would be even stronger once you have all cp's, one player can mass mortars and the other one aura creeps, for example.
With the "base" I mean the base it is defined in the map (don't know how the Mappers do it), but there must be a definition as you can see when you try to teleport into the enemy base, for example.

Tank requirements would just be to make the games longer and more welcome for comebacks.

I have an old replay where I lost to a guy who used poison magic and stun, it was impossible to win. So let us say no one can use that in 2v2 ok?
No seriously, just because there was something that you couldn't handle does not mean it should be "restricted".
If u think that is so overpowered as u say it is then try vs me. You can buy all the factories u want to.
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
well, its not able to set this options in the setup menu.(in the current version, if im not wrong)
We would have to announce it, and if really everybody read it and also remember it ingame is another question.
So -if- we would play with thouse ruls, i would say that min.1 maybe 2 Troop Factories should be allowed. Its just, the player who put those facs, still can loose them (and 4.5k isnt nothing, even in a 2on2 match)
(2011-05-16, 17:30:24)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: well, its not able to set this options in the setup menu.(in the current version, if im not wrong)
We would have to announce it, and if really everybody read it and also remember it ingame is another question.
So -if- we would play with thouse ruls, i would say that min.1 maybe 2 Troop Factories should be allowed. Its just, the player who put those facs, still can loose them (and 4.5k isnt nothing, even in a 2on2 match)

I'd say 1 map 2 players on each time and do whatever u can to win.
No rules it's war!
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
would anybody like to revive the koth matches?Smile
i know two person who want to play 1x1 ) and i want tooSmile
Those two persons should post themselves. If there is enough interest I might organise this again.
(2014-04-23, 13:21:57)omefisto Wrote: i know two person who want to play 1x1 ) and i want tooSmile
+1Cool
i'd love to challenge the king (of the north!) from time to time aswell :}

i used to love to watch alex vs inde replays
I said my group in garena. May be ppl who want to play will be more 3+, I said them and hope that they write here)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [2on2 KotH] Match ups LIoOoOoIL 36 34,069 2011-08-04, 12:52:08
Last Post: Althend
  [2on2 KotH] Registration LIoOoOoIL 11 12,081 2011-08-04, 12:20:59
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Everything around the 2on2 KotH LIoOoOoIL 11 13,001 2011-06-06, 07:56:31
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  [1on1 KotH] Match Ups Prog 154 130,975 2011-03-23, 05:51:55
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  [1on1 KotH] Registration Prog 31 25,119 2011-01-26, 18:59:04
Last Post: Weissheit