Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #15363
game : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=15342

added thanks to the great hostbot kicked the three people simultaneously. my first leave in the stats, real hostbot many thanks to the great service. then you could just smooth claim that the league not at all with points may be calculated if the bot kicks people indiscriminately. clears out my leave / penalty from my account. I have 4 accounts and no one leaves in the stats, so do not tell me that it is my mistake. ty
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=63
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Love to read bullshit.

If it was the bot, all players would have been disconnected. It could have been a network problem and that neither is a problem of the bot nor the server!

And next time before complaining about the "great service" maybe spend some seconds on thinking about it. You don't even pay for this service and complain about it in such an unfriendly way? Im paying money every month to run the bots.

p.s.: Gave you a free ban (yes, you don't even have to pay for it - so feel free to complain again) for having absolutely no respect for the work and money we are putting into this. I'll delete it in three days.
Epic thread.

PS: Keep up the great work admins. And name a paypal account for donations. I'd be happy to send you some change.

Du irritierst mich nicht, du widerst mich an!
(2011-05-22, 12:59:02)StendekX Wrote: Epic thread.

PS: Keep up the great work admins. And name a paypal account for donations. I'd be happy to send you some change.

Thx for the offer. I didn't want to express the need of money Wink.

I don't have any problem in paying the server. And i don't need any acknowledgements or something (thx anyway Wink).

But just reading posts like "xyz sucks" sometimes makes me think "why do we do this?" or "is it the right choice to continue it?".
oMg
It is of course correct to ban someone three days because he also expresses that he is flown out of a game, so he has no blame.I ask a player from the game,he say 3guys disconnect at the same time. I have only expressed my position and asked the leave to remove from my account. I have not written that I do not respect your time and labor. if you have money problems, send me a pm. I think 10 € for the server to donate time Cool
I Heart my Denglisch
Ah then remove all my games with saboting people and when I get dc too :p

Seriously Dace, if we start like that, let's do it for everyoneBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
because this is also the same. when I look at your stats I see that you have more than 1 leave. So there were probably just as frustrating leaves with disconnects and kicks.where is the problem? I count on my stats. I never leave a game or was kicked. now I got a leave in my stats. It would be my fault, I would accept that.
I Heart my Denglisch
(2011-05-22, 13:48:40)Althend Wrote: Ah then remove all my games with saboting people and when I get dc too :p

Seriously Dace, if we start like that, let's do it for everyoneBig Grin

I would like to get all my lost games removed:P
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Well it's also not our fault.

And the way you wrote the first post and ask us to have a look at the game is running in a totally wrong direction. You could just have asked if we could have a look at the specific game. But reading your ironic text made me not even have a look at the logs.

Adittionally with GProxy you could have avoided this leave. You don't use it so don't blame us for a disconnect...
so that this does not degenerate because everyone here his mustard to do so. and to prevent forum bans and permanent bans, I confess it is the one my own fault.
Have a nice day
I Heart my Denglisch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,298 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,809 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  fucking discrimation unfair game ! guangzhou265 24 15,501 2014-05-14, 06:36:34
Last Post: Max
  why ban me in all game? guangzhou265 28 21,059 2014-04-29, 13:47:36
Last Post: Prog
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,449 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau