Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add new kick influences?
I suggest adding more points for giving a higher chance to kick players with bad behavior ingame. Some players like to sell all their stuff, and if they buy and sell it just make it worse for them. Also if you die quickly after your respawn, additional penalty should be in place imo.
  • For each 350 gold lost due to selling: +1 (Different gold value?)
  • For each teamkilling: +2
  • Dying before 60 seconds after respawn: +4 (intentional feeding; but does not count if you did teleport to a CP which was being under capture; stacks with normal death penalty)

Potential positive modifiers?
  • Doublekill Modifier: -1.0?
  • For each SP: -0.4?
  • For every 30 creep kills: -0.1?

If you have some suggestion or want to discuss something post it.
dont like #1 but i do like #2 and #3!
Yes there need to be more influences. If a player has 0-10 after 3 minutes he is not kickable. That has to change.
Well, I think this should be implemented in beta 3, if possible. Quick death penalty 60 seconds would be a nice start which make it easier to kick those who feeds on purpose quickly. I'm also in favor of putting gold lost due to selling stuff, and making SP to kinda counter this in the game and making them balance each other.
We are currently testing another approach for the kick system
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:We are currently testing another approach for the kick system
I'mcurious. What is the current approach to solve the current issue?
I'm currently testing different approaches of solving the intentional feeder issue. Therefore I'm completely changing the point distribution again, that has been used recently to check if a player is kickable.

But I still don't have a real solution for the item selling issue. Maybe I'll add one later, when the new system proves to be viable. The new kick properties are the last thing I'll have to finish, to get the next beta version done. Then you'll be able to check this out yourself. I can't say much about the new system itself right now, because it's being worked on and changes constantly until I'm satisfied with it.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 17,958 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless griffin1987 4 4,762 2013-08-23, 03:04:52
Last Post: Prog
Brick Kick command for Singelplayer Perfektionist 2 2,926 2012-11-08, 03:25:50
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Disable the kick system in qualify Sassspect 1 3,049 2012-07-03, 15:42:47
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Auto-kick conditions? gzusfr33k 0 1,565 2012-06-26, 03:23:45
Last Post: gzusfr33k