Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow for targetting weapons - read more inside.
I think that it would be nice if you could assign a target using some key command as attack in this game
so that you could have a 50% chance of targetting whatever unit you want to attack. Perhaps by using
the 'a' key but make it a command that can be used that won't affect your tank's position and that the
select range is infinite.

This will help bring more gold into the game since increasing the chances of a player to
last hit will help the game progression. Right now the only option is positioning and
that has no "balance" since players that abuse troop command or they just hang back
and it brings an aggression dynamic into the game since it increases the odds of a
player to get kills while doing risky things.

Things like troop command already are overpowered enough in seiging, which clearly is not balanced
as of late. So adding in this feature would help alot.

You could also assign the %chance to hit so that it relates to the distance to the opposing tank/unit... to prevent blatant abuse.
you never got to know how weapons are working? you can't do so with the skill behind all weapons.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Saiyuki Wrote:you never got to know how weapons are working? you can't do so with the skill behind all weapons.
I understand that if you have green paw cannon or btow rockets range 1300 and you have an anti-grav come next to you, that if he hops over to you and spawns the 5 extra creeps you have exactly a 1/6 chance of actually targetting him with your weapons.

What is there not to understand about that? All I'm saying is that you can select a creep to put a "way point" on that increases the odds of your weapons actually targetting it up from 1/6 to something more like 50%, 1/2. This will help to bring more gold into the game and arbitrarily will applay to all weapons in your inventory that are able to target the tank/structure.

This will help bring blanace between lazer and infernal rocks too. I'll quote Ring- "lazer beats any high cooldown thing 9 times out of 10" and this is simply because less damage is wasted.
Troop command gives gold and xp to opponent (if not heal against medivac...)

Anyway, your idea is to affect the phoenix ability that is internal to w3 and cannnot be changed. To make a skill that would provide same effects is to create a skill that make some target "unaimable" (invincibility? Blurr?) by the weapon so the remaining non target get higher probability to be shoot...

Concerning your exemple of lazer and inf rock; it is crap. The low cooldown provide better repartition of damage and less "waste" but the high cooldown provvide higher probability to insta kill/creep. That is why tornado is also popular. Ex: u have 100 hp and u fight someone who has 800hp. U surely d rather have the infernal rock if the enemy is surrounded by creep cause u would have at least a chance to kill him...
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Making weapons more unique Flygplan 4 4,324 2014-03-29, 09:40:54
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Weapons can hit wards Perfektionist 3 3,965 2013-05-13, 03:47:14
Last Post: gozo1985
  Add Weapon Upgrade requirements to the top 10 highest tier weapons Vitriol 11 11,241 2013-04-25, 18:47:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Weapons BENNIE.FM 1 2,262 2012-10-17, 10:36:06
Last Post: eSVau
  New items/weapons Teo_live 26 21,581 2012-08-27, 22:09:20
Last Post: Wupti