Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
W3MMD and Battletanks
Do you still need help with this system?
No, thanks, we already tested a map-to-bot communication and it works. We are currently working on the bot and the webpage for the league.
Btw, if you use the W3MMD-System for your new league, you can just send/save the mode in your database, so you can differ from normal, HB or other modes.
That means you can have a hb league for all these hb players and a balanced league for the other modes, i belive that way would be fine for everyone.
No, we are not using the W3MM systemWink
For a "united" league, there will be a seperate league mode.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
you use a bot-to-map communication, but not W3MMD, so you use your own bot-to-map system rigth ?
do i need a special bot to use your system or can i use every normal Ghost++ (which supports W3MMD 1.0)?
It is a special modified ghost to enable map-to-bot-to-webserver communication
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
You can not use every Ghost++ Bot since the stats are directly sent to this pageWink

We'll announce details later, there might be possibilities to apply as a trusted host.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview