Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scout towers counted as building
the last game I played i killed one tower. but in the statistics in the end i destroyed like7 buildings. the enemys had 2 scouts making towers, so i think they count still as a building when you destroy them.
depends on which statistics you mean. the ones that scroll by right when you win, or the screen that comes up after you click end-game. i dont think the map makers have any control over the 2nd screen. that screen is really meaningless in btanks i think because i dont think the map makers can modify that or if they just ignored it. as for the little list that scrolls by when the victory music plays, well you get money for a scout tower when you kill it and you have to have weapons that target buildings to kill it.
you´re right and i mean the first statistics^^ but the thing is, that when you build it, it doesn´t count as a building. but when you kill it it does.
anyone can kill a building but only tinkers and ppl with extra gold to buy them can make buildings. having a scout tower count is unfair to tinkers or ppl who spend money on buying buildings because scout towers are so easy to make. anyone can kill builings, so if you dont get that award it means you werent trying for it. the engineer award would be gauranteed if you play as a scout for more than 10 mins and the towers counted, which is unfair to tinkers who are working much harder to make buildings.
benben10 Wrote:anyone can kill a building but only tinkers and ppl with extra gold to buy them can make buildings. having a scout tower count is unfair to tinkers or ppl who spend money on buying buildings because scout towers are so easy to make. anyone can kill builings, so if you dont get that award it means you werent trying for it. the engineer award would be gauranteed if you play as a scout for more than 10 mins and the towers counted, which is unfair to tinkers who are working much harder to make buildings.

but scout towers could be destroyed very easy, too. so i think, they should be taken out from destroying statistic, too.
its not nearly as unfair as scout towers counting towards engineers because everyone has an equal chance to kill the scout towers, except when your team has a scout and the enemy team does not. then the enemy has an advantage to get the award
but it´s harder to kill anon-socut-tower-buildings than the scout towers^^ so either you count them as building or not - but not both at the same time
it doesnt matter how hard it is to kill. laser towers are harder to kill than barricades or factories. all that matters is whether one player has a huge advantage to winning the award without doing anything.
Scout Towers should still count as a building, abilities which are only castable on buildings should be able to target those.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tower kills not counted right in league stats benben10 1 2,241 2010-06-04, 12:35:12
Last Post: ssl
  [8.70] Scout rune carving ssl 0 1,771 2010-05-23, 16:51:48
Last Post: ssl
  8.64 Scout Tank Disconnect Bug - with Replay GEN_Schwarzkopf 6 4,429 2009-10-14, 09:53:59
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.63b] Defensive Systems (Scout) jman 3 2,342 2009-09-17, 23:22:12
  [8.63b] Scout: Rune Carving Lvl 3 Waldschatten 6 3,625 2009-09-17, 23:20:16