Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lover of the heli
so i was thinking can there be a heavier version of a heli since i do love my heli and own in it. just like light tank has there heavy tank maybe a heavy heli would be cool. similar type skills but maybe a emp bomb that targets enemy's mana and moderate damage. a dual stun type spell that launches 2 missle with 2 sec stuns each 1 after another 2 sec cast would be the draw back. speed like heli and a stronger single target bomb. that would be my wish for a good tank to use.
and maybe a heavier version of airship with aircraft type attack, a bomber run that send aircraft bombers to target building only, speed, and plasma bomb that flys like a missle with a plasma aoe bomb. i do love my air type tanks.
just make airship cost 5k and you have your tank
Thou airships are not bad in there own right. a stun can mean a kill where plasma rain is lv 10 and usually only good when trying to aoe a group hiding in creep or finishing move. but you can miss which sucks. a stun is worth more to me then airship or even teir 3 air tank. only fortress with that lasso can compare. a stun in btanks is just to great a weapon. is why i'd love somthing other then a end game air ship with a stun or something related to it. I have had so many people call me a noob for just staying a heli for a hour + but for some reason i dont feed as much as the others do as a heli and they got more armor and more hp then i do yet i survive. I play with pros who pick on the weak and smoke them as a heli.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  underpoweredness of the heli qweqqweq 13 5,680 2008-07-25, 21:12:49
Last Post: italyrools