Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
underpoweredness of the heli
i think the helli needs a boost. the last time i got a scout and went against a heli i got double magics and he got one basic magic. i out-farmed the heli so bad in my scout that i was 2 levels ahead of the guy by the time i got to level 2. then when the heli finally got it's skills high enough to be a threat i just got a small hull and was still outfarming him badly. i think the heli's got some serious farming issues early on and not enough to compensation to justify it. if u could just afford a 1500 gold weapon at the start if u buy it that would seem fair.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Done... i took care of it for you ... the next time you play go ahead and buy a heli + a 1500 weapon. I even left you 500 more gold ^.^

Enjoy ^.~
thank you, but i'm never getting that peice of shit again, unless i decide to random
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Don't underestimate the heli. It's the only air tank which can use stun and it can fly over obstacles and have no movement restrictions whatsoever.
only air stun oO, whats with the skyfortress ulti ?
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
technically it's a hold not a stun ;p
i'm not underestimating it. it's only a noob-killing tank.

i guess maybe it should just be kept as it is. i just won't let anyone on my team use it untill it's buffed A LOT.
kittyonmyfoot Wrote:Done... i took care of it for you ... the next time you play go ahead and buy a heli + a 1500 weapon. I even left you 500 more gold ^.^

Enjoy ^.~

woops, i take it that i had the price on it wrong then. damn, i don't know what i was thinking that game...
I play most games with random tank and so surprise surprise i play sometimes heli.

My experience: Even in pro games the tank is playable. Escpecially scout can be fast killed often, because heli is faster;)
Of course he isn´t very strong at the moment
Creeping: He has weaker weapons, then the other tanks, but is faster so you can get some extra creeps.
1 Basic Magic is no good solution for start doesn´t creep enough.
If you want to play range aprox. 1000 try
a) plasma (creeps well)
or
b) the 950 range weapon for 1500 k and upgrade for 450 (maybe first tele)=> 1950 (forgot name, the antigrav weaponWink) creeps not that good, bit better for killing tanks.
Edit: Somebody mentioned the second idea before, nice idea^^
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
molotov cocktail
i also like to play random tank,

and with heli, i most often pick fireball cannon. you get 150 gold bonus for taking a random tank, so you need to wait for 50 more gold to get the fireball cannon (compare: light tank has to wait for 22 gold to takt 2x basic magic).
@ Satan, maybe i will try fireball too.

the advantage of plama is, you can tele direct and get some extra creeps and exp, and fast upgrade.
Then Plasma makes more dmg then not upgraded fireball (of course fire will upgrade bit later too)
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
I have actually seen a great strategy with the heli.

Fly out with no weps to the middle (careful not to die) and farm for a bit to get the gold for a tornado. After getting two tornados, get a small hull, and then fill the rest of your slots with tornados. This is actually really effective and caught me and my friends (all experienced and respected players) by surprise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lover of the heli tained 3 2,532 2011-02-04, 05:46:41
Last Post: tained