Poll: Would you like a quick option for "5k -hb (not balanced!)"?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, 5k hb is popular and it should be as a quick option.
27.27%
3 27.27%
No, hb is not balanced and this mode should not be as a quick option.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Meybe it should be. I don't support it and I'm not against it.
18.18%
2 18.18%
NO WAY! I am absolutely against it!
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New quick option "5k hb".
As you may know hb is very popular and it is most used with 5k. So 5k hb and normal mode is the two most popular modes. I suggest that there should be a quick option for 5k hb.
If you will look at the quick option "no trader" what is almost not used at all. Meybe 5k hb should be swaped with it?
me and all my mates ONLY play no trader so keep no trader!!!
delete hb or something like that but dont make it as an quick starting option, because its not balanced, so it would be antagonism imo
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
I understand you, but I see 5k hb in almost every game. In public games its the most popular...Its more popular then normal mode.
I also agree that lots of people don't like hb because its not balanced but very much people really like it and they only want to play with it.
Ok but change the name then. Something like: "noob mode" or"unbalanced mode"
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Althend Wrote:Ok but change the name then. Something like: "noob mode" or"unbalanced mode"
yes that would be greatBig Grin
Hmm I really can't agree with you guys. I agree that it may be like "5k hb (not balanced!)" but not as "noob mode". It wont be nice...
I hope you really consider that lots of players really like this mode...
It is not because something is noob that you can't like it. ^_^
In fact most games hosted on bnet is 5k -hb. It has become a trend. When i hosted they asked me if I would go 5k -hb, and when i say no they leave....
TKF Wrote:In fact most games hosted on bnet is 5k -hb. It has become a trend. When i hosted they asked me if I would go 5k -hb, and when i say no they leave....

SadnessSad
Doomhammer112 Wrote:hb (not balanced!)

hmm thats not a bad idea at all. a "(not balanced)" behind the high bounty button would be nice imo (of course not as a quick start option, but at the cusom mode button).
PFF NO WHO CARES make them realize their playing a stupid mode.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Why are everyone so against hb? I mean whats so unbalanced in it then that you guys all hate it?
I like to play with 5k hb and normal mode and I don't see that hb is so bad.
Even if there would be a quick option for 5k hb why would you be against it? People just can choose it quickly. Or will it annoy you in every game?
Rush and ultra rush are rather redundant. No one really chooses them so having their own slot is rather pointless. Some people do rush (including me) but i almost never see it. They can easily be picked through custom mode option.

This would free up 2 slots for the absolutely most popular and used modes. 5kHB would be one, regardless of how imba/noob/stupid people think it is.

Rush is even more imba imo, troops have massive power and in pub games people dont realise this. Worse than HB.
๏̮๏
I agree with you that these modes like rush and ultra rush are not used. If I would say I really like rush but when I say the mode is rush everybody leaves or says "No! Pick 5k -hb please." I think these modes what are atm as quick modes (normal, no trader, rush) should be as quick options but I really haven't understand why are much people against 5k -hb? I understand that you think this mode is the worst mode (for them) but you don't have to choose this mode. Just let other people choose this mode if they want.
what about making a special version of bt with unbalanced in the name. in this map you only can pick 5k hb.
this version of bt wont be updated.
and then just continue the original map without hb.
the hb players keep on playing the old unbalanced version and the others have the new features of bt in a balanced version.
i think people who are playing an unbalanced version dont need new features

Big Grin
I am against this suggestion. No matter that you play with hb or not you should have new upgrades. The only option is that hb stays or it will be removed. For me it would be a bad update if hb would be removed.
I hope you consider it seriously that very much people like hb. Moving hb will be unpleasant thing for lots of players. As I have said normal and 5k hb is the most popular modes and hb removing will be removing a really important mode. I really advise to think over it again. Please consider other peoples opinion, too.
the reason 5k hb is hated so much is b/c one bad player can quickly give a slightly less bad player, that is on the opposite team, a huge power advantage very quickly. in addition to that, 5k means that it is very easy to have huge weapons with little hp, making the energy torpedo very powerful and long range in general (not to mention lucky torpedo kills). 5k also makes troop strategies slightly weaker in the beginning, and HB makes them weaker in the long run because tanks are getting stronger twice as fast as troops are.

overall it means hard work and skill and patience are not properly rewarded in 5k hb.
Well I agree that lots of people are with range weapons but usually I am still better then them. I should say you need to be a good player to survive in that game.That means I think the skill is still very useful in that mode. I agree that range weapons are overpowerd in it. But if this mode is still used I don't see the point why it wount be as quick option? Or quick options can only be balanced?
I agree that unbalanced modes should not be as quick options, but why I suggest it because 5k hb is so used and really nobody cares that its not balanced (of course I'm talking about these guys who play with it).
Also I should say energy torpedo quite much hits only troops so its easy to take that tank out.
Quick option or not, it will still be played the most.
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What about "-draw" option Wapiti. 5 5,165 2014-12-07, 14:12:47
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Mute Option psycodiver 3 3,686 2011-04-19, 19:01:26
Last Post: Exodus
  Add kicking option: -kick <playername> <condition> scron2 4 3,679 2011-02-15, 09:54:27
Last Post: Velocity2k
  switch or option to disable KICK command Battlemaniac 8 5,111 2010-02-22, 16:52:45
Last Post: IlPalazzo
  Replace Tinker with a "sell tank" option in No Tinker mode bobbob247 6 3,900 2009-03-19, 02:57:26
Last Post: bobbob247