Poll: Would you like higher multikill bonuses?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.15%
6 46.15%
No
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff the multi kill bonus?
Currently the multikill values are:

Doublekill: 200+
Tripplekill: 300+
Multikill: 400+
Monsterkill: 500+

Since it is rare to get tripple kill and higher values, i think those multikill bonuses can be increased.

like this:

Doublekill: 200+
Tripplekill: 400+ (100+)
Multikill: 600+ (200+)
Monsterkill: 800+ (300+)
Hmm meybe but meybe not. I am actually quite satisfied with the gold amount. You should get a vote for it. And btw the 5th kill is "Godlike".
i thought the 5th kill is Monsterkill...

We must be aware that such a change would buff the exploder (and maybe the Bomb 8) ) over any other tactics, as they got killing-streak boni more often.

Also, i think all these Values add to each other. This means, a triple kill gives 500 Gold + the bounties of the players which were killed, a monstekill even gives 1400 gold. In your example, a monsterkills would even give 2100 extra gold, in addition to the bounties. That might be an acceptable value after 2 hours playing, but i think overall its a bit too much.
Hmm I think the valuse should be checked. Then we can deside what could be done.
Yeah, the bonusses add to each other, so you'll get 1400 bonus gold for a Godlike kill, in case you were unsure.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Then I think theres no need for rising gold of multykills.
Maybe the values i suggested is a bit to much, and I know the bonuses add up for each other.

But I think they could be buffed a little. Maybe only 800+ on the last one instead of 900+.

doublekill -> 200 + = 200
tripplekill -> 200 + 400 = 600
multikill -> 200 + 400 + 600 = 1200
and so on

I added a poll.
Just for reference, here is the list of the current bonus totals:

2x: +$200
3x: +$500
4x: +$900
5x: +$1400

Remember that you also get the normal kill bounties too.

Multikills recently got a buff in that you have a longer period before the resets, so getting multikills is easier than before.

I voted no, the bounty is fine as is for normal games.

However, it is true that in the dreaded -hb mode, these bonuses may seem a bit wussy in the end game.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
It is same with non -hb games. +300 or 400 is too plain when killing a 1500 bounty tank.
Maybe it can be with %.
Double: 25% of last killed 2 tanks bounty total
Triple: 28% of last killed 3 tanks bounty total
Multi: 31% of last killed 4 tanks bounty total
Godlike: 34% of last killed 5 tanks bounty total
Trolololo
or the multikill bounty raises each forcegold income...
but the thing with % is nice in this case, because its harder to kill a high bounty tank (i dont mean the gamemode :wink: ) within a doublekill, so youre more awarded as whemn your killing to feeders in a row.
so the boni always fit to the tanks killed.

i vote for %-Bounty Smile
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
i like a (well balanced) % bounty too.

main argument i think is it would remain (more) useful in the mid/lategame.
Like the bounty bonus should change in game?
Maybe a multikill bonus linked to enemy tank bounties? This would mean killing many weak enemy tanks (noobs or whatever) will not give as much as high value enemies. So feeders wont feed as hard >>> slightly more balance.
๏̮๏
It still dosent mean that if exploder will explode that those who died are noobs. Then exploder will be the best hero and will be really rich soon.
what?
๏̮๏
I also thought about increasing the bounty especially at the endgame. Even then it gets rare to produce tripple kills+ with quiet balanced teams.
I thought about increasing the multikillbonus by 50% after 1hour gameplay. When a tank already give 600-700Bounty or more (like usally 1000gold for titans) a double kill bonus of +200gold is not significant :wink:

But I won´t like to see it increased from the beginning. So I vote no at this timeSmile
(If you ask for increasing it by time, I vote yes :mrgreen: --> because exploders in early and midgame also wont get extramoney until the bonus would be raised)
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I suggest that the bounty should be rised after every 30 min. If you ask how much then I am not really sure about that. Meybe double of the first bounty that means --> (orginal) 1 --> (after 30 min) 2 (double) -->(after 60 min) 3. The number just is the bounty and it means how much it should be bigger.
Percentage is the best way of balance. Just need to get how much % it should be. My numbers seems fair to me.
Trolololo
I think it should be like this : double kill 200; after 30 min 400; after 60 min 600.

What numbers you suggest?
wow, seriously doomhammer.

double post within 1 minute? with half a sentence each? you got like 30 posts last 24 hours.

please take some more time to think about your posts, and have your average post contain more than 10 words please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AFK counter vs kick system with less players / re-kick timer / multi-afk griffin1987 1 2,681 2014-01-23, 00:46:23
Last Post: Exodus
  Against tinker buff of 8.73 Althend 8 6,815 2011-04-23, 22:06:15
Last Post: GEN_Schwarzkopf
  Orbital Control OP - Unbalance of multi use of OC TKF 6 3,995 2010-08-31, 07:36:53
Last Post: AGGInator
  colorize the player names in the kill messages etc. gnaLor 17 6,544 2008-01-19, 13:36:04
Last Post: Batto