Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improve heavy tanks ultimate speed
The heavy tanks ultimate just fires a straight area effect line infront of the tank. Usally airtanks and fast little tanks can dodge a heavy tanks ultimate too easy i think. When I play airship and see the heavy tank doing this *repulsing shoting* I move a perpendicular course to its line of sight. I think when I watch the Heavy for its ulti I got about 80% Chance of dodging it. Shredder or Goblin with 1500 speedboost also got a good chance to dodge.

Although having the possibility to deal higher damage than other ultimates to retreating enemies by hiting 2 or 3 times maybe it is too easy to dodge it when playing about 2 or 3 times against it.

I think there are 2 chances of changing it a bit to improve it against thunder tanks direct damage ultimate or goblins shockwave - plasma rain of Airship is also more accurate.

1.)improve the speed of the Bomb shells and decrease the time from casting to executing of the bomb shells

or

2.)increase the heavy tanks stun from the stun rocket a bit. Maybe not 0.2sec/lvl but 0.266sec --> so 0.8sec stun with lvl3 or 1.33 at lvl5
(because the Heavy looks at the direction it fires its stun when using rocket - but maybe 0.6sec with lvl 3 is to slow when the ultimate got a big firing delay)

Also improving AOE is possible, but I fear it could get imbalanced when the Damage area gets to big.

When that improvement is too good for its actual damage I prefer lower damage, but a higher chance of hitting my aim :mrgreen:

(Now the others at this forum pls Smile - pls not just "its fine as it is" - but give reasons why its fine then)
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I think the ultimate is good enough, i just think the start of the ability kinda starts off slow imo, then too fast afterwards...
I agree with TKF that the spell is good.Meybe when the spell is too slow then only the start of the spell should be a bit faster.
what about making the first missiles slower and a higher bow so the missiles pitch really fast in a row, but a little delay cause of the flying bow
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
MB improve the stun of middle to 1 sec....to have a better chance of last move hitting last move strong but people can easily dodge cause you can see it coming
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
What about making the ult a cone shape, so they spread out slightly (dealing same damage) the further away the shot is?

And having a faster starting skill speed would be very helpful, so people right in front will get hit (almost) instantly.
๏̮๏
It looks like the ultimate seem to start firing from "behind" the Tank. When it starts just when the repulse animation comes I think it would be already fine - but the 0.5 - 0.7seconds delay let the ultimate be to unprecise IMO.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Tanks BENNIE.FM 5 6,780 2015-06-07, 15:11:56
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Creating some new tanks BENNIE.FM 4 5,803 2015-04-14, 11:37:20
Last Post: 91846
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,070 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Please restore Air Ship speed to 460... RAF_Fenix 11 7,534 2014-03-23, 09:41:21
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,319 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987