Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
keeping in contact good friends
hey guys decided to play stop playing wc3 i will comon every so often mb once a month say bye all my good friends :cry:
thanks to all those guys are not dickheads like alot of people on wc3 cyaSmilebtw frechi left bug so u have an extra space in clan later guys plz say hiSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Haha.. its a shame we didnt play more games before i defected to usWest... played over 200 games there after abadoning east.. anyway thats understandable, ive done this before as well. I came back about half a year ago and found bloodlust.orc from long ago, quite amazing seeing as he was the first to show me how to play btanks.

Suggestion: get emails.
๏̮๏
We will play together in sc2 battletanks versionSmile
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I will automatically assume their map creator will be sc2 times better than wc3... if it is then...

SOMEONE BUY EXO THE GAME.
Oh but then again, he didnt build the map from scratch, but yes, he should get the game mailed to his doorstep. Then he will fail all his exams, drop out and make an epic SC2Tanks bigger than dota x 10000.

Unlike dota i think the btanks schematic (55000, upgrade 26000) can work well in different game engines. Dota relies too heavily on wc3 game mechanics and it would be blasphemy to recreate it in any ohter game engine (points for trying i must agree. i play dota btw)

I find bt more fun than dota, not always, but enough to make me play 50:1 BT to dota games.

Thanks for reminding me about SC2, cant fucking wait, can we swear here? well none of us are kids right :wink:
๏̮๏
Hell...if any1 would have shown this post im writteing atm,1-2 months ago id call him a f@#$%n hacker that stole my ID Big Grin
Hmm 1st of all bennie have 1 admition to make lol i only joined liga cause i h8ed c u rank1 when won u several times in lane duels and thereafter saw u leaving(sooz didnt know u play from kangoroo island).2ndly pretty much h8ed ur pompous ass as well as ur snideing comments 8) on that 1 hmm a saying sticks well : we h8 seeing ourselves' flawes in other ppl :wink:.Well actually i h8 see any kind of simillarities big or small with any1 lmao at all since i honestlly believe that im god's gr8st achievement and he should have stopped there :roll: .Lol even our allies/friends look alike ur best more often ''used'' ally is maza=russian mine bom=russian and we have a countryman to foul around with n just hf (mine is instict=grBig Grin) .And now the pretty amazing stuff :!: I have rly come to regret all the time wasted in pitty differences and antagonizing each other in stead of building in a btr quallity relationsip...HOWEVER i wouldnt change how things evolved 4 the world.Your pressence was the starting point to become a btr player and hmm may i also say a btr man since u didnt lose the chance to flamme me when was being sometimes a bit notti :mrgreen: .All and all,, if u rly decided to give up on the bnet 4 ur personall reasons all ill say is im gonna miss ur scrawny ass bennie-poup(the poup attachment is cause ur nick reminds me of a movie called : "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" only that i dont wanna say it as cute just in case i nvr get another chance to say itTongue ), and wish u a gl&hf in ur life m8.
Haha slider you write the same as bennie, must be soul mates.
๏̮๏
You are a god damn liar! Even it's just to yourself. First of all, you're not michael jordan. second of all, michael jordan failed at baseball and then failed as a team owner and ended up coming back to basketball just like you will probably come back to btanks but much suckier.

But just in case you really are quitting then gl in life. didn't you say you were in college studying to be a doctor? if that's right then i hope you get a lot of hot, sexy, horny female patients. Big Grin
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:But just in case you really are quitting then gl in life. didn't you say you were in college studying to be a doctor? if that's right then i hope you get a lot of hot, sexy, horny female patients. Big Grin
u rly need get more sex to get it off ur system lol every game or every chat revolves around sex 4 u ducky :lol: :roll:
and just what is wrong with that? Big Grin
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
oh n/th...other than the fact ur dick may burn down from too much brain activity :lol:
Hey guys lol topic suppopst to be about urs truly u whores haha slider we have had our good battles dam never got around to our 2vs2 via the Russians mazay and bom both whoresBig Grin Um hmm i miss btanks already TOKEN TAKE CARE OF BTOW ARGHH gona miss it.THING i will miss the most are bug internsSad argghh hmm mb in a few weeks i come back to play a few games in the holidays hmm respect everyone...btw ftw BENNIE.CANNON MAKE IT replace the basic cannon with bennie cannon and death magic (noob magic)
BENNIE.FM Wrote:Hey guys lol topic suppopst to be about urs truly u whores haha slider we have had our good battles dam never got around to our 2vs2 via the Russians mazay and bom both whoresBig Grin Um hmm i miss btanks already TOKEN TAKE CARE OF BTOW ARGHH gona miss it.THING i will miss the most are bug internsSad argghh hmm mb in a few weeks i come back to play a few games in the holidays hmm respect everyone...btw ftw BENNIE.CANNON MAKE IT replace the basic cannon with bennie cannon and death magic (noob magic)

You talk as if war3 is so far away... But you just need to push on the shortcut to not miss it anymore :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
BENNIE.FM Wrote:btw ftw BENNIE.CANNON MAKE IT replace the basic cannon with bennie cannon and death magic (noob magic)

I want SliDeR pack in that case : teleporter+150hp/sec regen + 150speed boost+detect invis +smoke buff + 25% evade enemy weaps 8)
Maybe throw in some BENNIE ARMOR that gives permanent invincibility.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
pfff i have more accounts than he has (41 atm)... INVIS IS MINE ..
HAHA lol hmm u never knowBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good bye Galadion rethinking 14 14,881 2014-01-01, 02:37:10
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  good players :) Perfektionist 35 36,380 2013-11-08, 23:57:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  How can i contact to bob666? leegb52 2 3,227 2010-09-28, 18:23:14
Last Post: leegb52
  good morning everyone AciseeCig 3 3,219 2009-08-23, 18:14:01
Last Post: Tynkywinky
  How to be win friends and score with "the ladies" qweqqweq 4 2,965 2008-12-28, 01:30:04
Last Post: BENNIE.FM