Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to be win friends and score with "the ladies"
if you want to be popular and have a lot of friends and make woopie with a lot of really smokin' hot chicks just follow this one simple step...
step 1: DON'T BE AT HOME PLAYING BATTLE TANKS IN YOUR UNDERWEAR, DRINKING BEERS, AND MUNCHING ON HOT POCKETS AND CHEETOS! I know from experience that this tactic is definately flawed and doesn't seem to work at all. Believe it or not, girls don't care how many kills you got! they don't even care if you were the survivor, or the veteran either! i know, i know, it seems like women really have their priorities mixed up. it's crazy! Confusedhock:
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Works for meWink
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
bangyouredead Wrote:Works for meWink

Me too :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
erff my girlfriend thinks i stopped playing for 3 months now hahaSmileif she finds out :o
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  keeping in contact good friends BENNIE.FM 16 9,638 2009-04-03, 07:37:20
Last Post: BENNIE.FM