Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tanks TRADING CARD GAME
Ok, no cards.

I love the new trader. I have never played old trader. I found I play trader really well and absolutely love trader now.

People add your own tips/strategies to this list.

• Blink skill most important followed by windwalk and monopoly
• Get Teleporter as early as you can followed by speed boost
• Place factories in key resource locations or by the trademaster
• If you are being hunted or losing, consider buying mana for long trips around the map
• Learn key spots for blinking in order to save time such as ledges
• Spam your blink and ww skills as much as possible and teleporter if you have it
• Periodically exploit the resource in front of mid cp because of the short distance
• The best resources (dark force) are all in bottom, the best is the fountain in the corner
• If you dont plan on saving, its better to buy items with gold
• Trader cannot buy bombs, you MUST trade for it
• Placing a fact next to the 600g resource is very 1337 if your team can hold it
• Use traders abilities to STALL cp's so allies can tp in or capture (better late-game)
• Tank damage for allies, very easy because you can blink into perfect spots and ww out (early game)
• If you have barrier, spam on allies. Period.

I am uber and my level is had been much higher than any normal tanks, hence, my hax skills combined can hold a cp well over 10 seconds, MUCH time for allies to come save the cp. Invisible. Barrier. Ult. You shouldnt die instantly when barrier drops because of 2k hp but timing is important. It worked too well. Trader is 1337 defense.

The game where me and a friend went trader was fun, it really tested my skillz. I took fossil and all kinds of resources when they had all cps and were hammering my base. They tried and failed at catching me. I have about 6 games of trader (today) in total and i auto save replays of all games (blist). Needless to say, running the entire map while being chased by half their team is quite hectic. And fun.

The REAL card game.
http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2084
๏̮๏
I've never played trader, but I'm thinking about it now.
where are the cards? I wanted to buy a booster pack.
:p
j/k
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
My decks are imba but i can never draw a damn mana card when i need one!!! Big Grin
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:My decks are imba but i can never draw a damn mana card when i need one!!! Big Grin

you have to trust in the cards hearts!Wink
This gives me an idea...

Im well in the position of making this actually come true.
๏̮๏
MtG RULES ONLY. none of this dumb yogurto's crap or poke-a-man shit.
WoW TCG is still better than MtG... You don't need those UGLY lands to do anything...
Well, I dont play with any tcg system, and i only call this a tcg because of the trader from btanks, i doubt it will be like the traditional tcg. More like a card game that can be collected, played with like a tcg or played with on a giant board with expansive rules etc. Or just collected for the pictures.

I barely know pokemon rules but i did like some of the artwork and style. I played mtg a few times but never got the hang of it years ago. I have inherited yugioh cards but never played. WOW cards look good. Im going to check out the top tcg games anyway in my research.

Feel free to give suggestions
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks game mechanics (updated for v8.80) Exodus 33 40,591 2014-04-20, 15:54:51
Last Post: Exodus
  is this fair game? guangzhou265 2 4,386 2013-10-27, 19:18:51
Last Post: Flygplan
  How to change a game from lose to win torokid 0 2,895 2012-08-02, 17:58:19
Last Post: torokid
  Interesting and LOOONG game;) progg 1 2,777 2012-07-29, 15:04:03
Last Post: ssl
  Favorite game stategies. wolfheart 0 3,169 2011-05-20, 07:18:36
Last Post: wolfheart