Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back up forum topics
i was just wondering if anyone's backed up any of these topics on a hard drive in case this forum ever goes down. i know psycho was talking about redoing it and i'm a little worried that all this priceless btanks info and history will be lost then or maybe by some kind of bug, fire, earthquake, company take-over, virus, or something. has anyone?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
yea aliens with come want they quickieSmile hhaha :lol: no but good thinking pys is probably dum enough to some how crash the site or what not lmao joke pyhSmile)
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
the whole space will be backed up automatically every 24hSmile

and before i change anything on that board, i'll do a backup too.
No Support via PM!!
:D sigh..haha phy im starting a new promotion its called kick pyh out of the forumBig Grin
no psy, no boardWink

why do you still writing "phy"???
No Support via PM!!
HAHA hmm sory always get confused between a few people i always remeber you as the guy who took my chat away and the BENNIE.CANNON FTW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... dirtyterror 8 9,577 2012-05-19, 20:30:56
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Bring back 5K HB xenocide85 15 9,503 2010-06-27, 20:21:09
Last Post: Paladon
  I'am Back Userkiller 2 2,486 2010-03-07, 03:06:05
Last Post: Dr.McNinja
  Who is the oldest member in the forum? TKF 10 6,344 2009-06-10, 15:29:08
Last Post: Dr.Popitz
  THE LIFE OF THE FORUM WHERE IS HAS THE CHAT BENNIE.FM 25 14,681 2008-12-29, 07:36:01
Last Post: qweqqweq