Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE LIFE OF THE FORUM WHERE IS HAS THE CHAT
erff i miss the chat ...when is it coming back no1 reason i visit forum
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
it will come backSmile but not in this board, it will be a part of the new leagueWink
No Support via PM!!
can we use this new topic as the chat? If so i want to know, what does "erff" mean bennie?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
yes, u can...

-> gn8 allSmile
No Support via PM!!
erff ask colik he got me into it lol now i say it constantly erff usally when i get botherd annoyed .
I don't want to ask him. tell me what does erff mean?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
once again i use it when bored annoyed along those lines when i die in bt
But what does it mean?
Quote:Many say I am just one to try. I say I am one less to quit.

that's a quote from benni's sig. is that supposed to say, "many say i am one less to try." :?: or is that right the way it is?
Hmm its a mix between to quotes but hmm if u think about it ...it does make sense
Bennie.fm, how the hell do you ever win any games? i don't understand it. You can't type, you seem confused half the time, and you never make much sense... and yet your stupid tank never wants to die! lol :roll:
I don't take self pride in spelling or effort and the dieing thing apparently from pub on east (I HACK) lol
Every time you talk like a conceited dick I'm going to remind you of the 1v1 we played. The one where I schooled your ass in 20 minutes, remember? :roll:

qweqqweq Wrote:Bennie.fm, how the hell do you ever win any games? i don't understand it. You can't type, you seem confused half the time, and you never make much sense... and yet your stupid tank never wants to die! lol :roll:
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
lol sorry bang but your memory is a bit faded i have never ever played a 1vs1 for more then ten minSmile hmm bang bang keep to your divine water all well should go well
BENNIE.FM Wrote:lol sorry bang but your memory is a bit faded i have never ever played a 1vs1 for more then ten minSmile hmm bang bang keep to your divine water all well should go well

I was talking to qweq but i take it back...qweq was right... :roll:
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
I was joking bang. I think most people know Bennie.fm just likes to pretend he's an idiot. He usually beats me. I'd say he wins 7/10 times when we play first to 3 deaths looses and that's when I'm hosting! Confusedhock:

I don't care if you keep reminding everyone about that game you beat me if it makes you feel good. You were the more experienced player then and your tactic to avoid the gay long range I was using worked really well. It was really cool to play you even if you are an obnoxious prick and i'm eager to rematch any time.
Any time you like...I keep telling you. Come on east in a few hours. Well, maybe not tonight but... I'm usually on pretty late (midnight to 3-4-5am eastern time) Clan btow...And did you mean by "you were the more experienced player then" that I am no longer the more experienced? I'd say it isn't so much about experience as God-given btanks talent...god loves me more than you qweq...sorry. (if I somehow manage to lose, no one will probably hear from me again heh...doubt it)
rofl bang. i'm fueled by satan so I guess that's why your talent was greater than mine last time. I've sacrifeced a fat goat to my master everyday since our last game so I am still not afraid of you and God. I must just be missing you in btow. I've been looking for you almost every day there in the evenings like you said.

**edit** and what are you doing in east so late? is anyone even on azeroth at that time?
hmm bang cheats thats why he beats you qweq hes on some herbs or divine water abusing the leagueSmile 5x faster reactions
http://forum.btanks.net/chat.phpWink
No Support via PM!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... dirtyterror 8 9,577 2012-05-19, 20:30:56
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Who is the oldest member in the forum? TKF 10 6,344 2009-06-10, 15:29:08
Last Post: Dr.Popitz
  back up forum topics qweqqweq 6 4,809 2009-02-06, 10:49:06
Last Post: BENNIE.FM