Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best strategy for your money(IMBA STRAT)
Today i was orginally the game title was 3k so i wanted to play love 3k starts then host in game picks 10k so i thought what can i do to annoy him i went exploder it was level 10 start but instead of buying explosives i bought 2 ice cannons can and a steel hull i already had teleportSmile have you ever thought of othe possibites ??there is reconstruction after being in combat teleport stun and a little explosion if u want^^ The reconstruction was very imba last game 3 darkness cannons 2 gold hulls very imba with teleport stun and reconstruction and tank only cost 300 gold ftwSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
exploder costs 400 gold.

And the best strategy for your money is death magics, because they are super overpowered.
xD haha i never go exploder lol this strat would death magic for money and death magic arent that great??lol y does everyone complain about them
by the way this tactic was used on publics players :wink: so haha but im sure the reconstrcution would not fail espically against frechi hes noobSmile)))))
the death magic is overpowered since the buf for hero only weaponsWink
Not having a stun/slow move can hurt quite a bit, also with such a low base hp tank, you'll have less hp than others who have not argumented their hp with hulls (there is a 20% increase in base hp @ lvl 10)
Not to say it shouldn't be done, just that it has some drawbacks.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
LOL 3 GOLD HULLS FTW WITH RECONSTRUCTION
bennie can you please stop encouraging people to play that annoying tank. :roll:

I hate that fucking thing and reconstruct can go to hell! :evil:
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
hmm for a 400gold ztank reconstruction is not balanced i think
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Well, after reconstruction you have nearly no hp at all and no mana ~~
300hp and 20% mana.
that means you are able to port away and heal.
but i dont think its unbalanced
You are able to port away if you have bought the battery upgrades. If you have not done that, you really don't have enough for 20% to let you jump. A Speed Pack would be easier than your Teleport ability
he said he bought one
When you stun, you set your hp to 1.
When you reconstruct you will have 300 hp.
Dont even try it! You cant fight wo skills.
Trolololo
i think bennie was kidding ;P
Maybe. But I saw ppl buy it to fight too.Smile It is useless.
Trolololo
lolBig Grin HAHA sigh hmm exploder vs tinker is funi
wow BENNIE.FM with another moronic post on btanks.net. Whats new? Oh I know BENNIE.FM's ability to coherently communicate via forum posts, NOT

BENNIE.FM id like to see you try to kill me with an exploder with 2 gold hulls and 3 darkness cannons. assuming you have a speed pack and your bitchass cant afford to upgrade the darkness cannons your tank worth is about 66,000. Besides the fact that theres no possible way to get a 66,000 gold exploder versus team no bullshit newbcake you would have already left in a huffy because BENNIE.FM cant handle what the newbcakes bring to the table. *Death Destruction Domination*

Anyways im off to have unprotected oral sex with my girlfriend, ill see you around BENNIE.FM. if you and your kweerboi DJ.FELLI dont stop joining my games and leaving like bitchass fraidy cats im going to start screenshotting you being a p*ssy.

Keepin it real
newbcake
Well, that certainly made you look cool. I don't think anyone here cares at all about your sex life with your girlfriend, so there's no need to bring that up. Also, you insult him for his moronic posts when you spell queer boy "kweerboi", which is so far off my word processor thinks I'm trying to spell the word riverboat. Nice attempt at intimidation, but I give it a 2 out of 10 at the most.

And to actually respond to this topic, I've never seen someone go exploder with a hull and weapons, but I've always wanted to try it. I've just never actually been in a game with people that sucked enough for me to think it would work. Still want to try it somedayBig Grin
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
i'd say taking bennies exploder tactics seriously is a bit...hm.. naive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Role For Imba Raider-Ninja Nuker... gzusfr33k 4 6,020 2013-01-16, 11:08:02
Last Post: 091846
  [Tutorial] General 4 phases strategy by Althend. Althend 17 22,692 2012-09-15, 15:25:39
Last Post: cRo_best
  Guard Strategy Discussion aimc 6 6,761 2012-01-18, 01:19:21
Last Post: aimc
  [Advanced tutorial] Micro strategy notion UPDATED MARCH 2011 Althend 13 19,480 2011-05-10, 06:36:21
Last Post: crzy4hire
  Scout? Yeah i'll call IMBA on that. Swordy 12 10,104 2008-06-06, 03:33:27
Last Post: RedNova