Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New tank idea - Uber tinker
Well.. I can see why people want ubertinker, i'd be pretty happy to try it out, as long as its fun. How would it different original tinker?

My visions of Ubertinker:

Very high HP and very fast.
+ Has TP but less range, maybe even just a high cd blink.

+ Constructs
- Bunkers - these have no attack but hold limited weapons
- Normal tinker towers =.=
- Stronger towers =.=
- Tank traps - these slow enemies down as they try to pass through them. Does some damage. VISIBLE. Pretty much a TD wall. Haha.

+ Forms
- Modules =.=
- Special Ubertinker-only weapons, the ONLY weapons UberTinker can carry.
- Upgrades on Ubertinker - self upgrades i.e. Increase speed/armour/hp/etc.. Could introduce a gold based system or time based. Now you can MAKe and UBERtinker.Big Grin

+ Ultimate:
- Tinkerbeam - cast on enemy steals life, high mana cost, autocast / cast on building repairs. Pretty much an offensive repair skill.Big Grin
- Switch Tank - changes style of ubertinker with long cd on usage (cant switch back quickly). Cant use Ubertinker self upgrades unless in original form.
> NinjaTinker - Stealth. NinjaWalk: goes transparent, bonus MS and moves through troops and terrain.
> Spacetinker - LOL, offshoot of 'sky tank/fortress'. High Orbit: becomes invulnerable but cannot attack and takes some time to 'launch up' during which the tinker is vulenerable to be pwned. Can launch supply crates that work as strong healing/mana runes or bombard with bombs which are slooooow. Ultimate is replaced with GoogleEarth Cannon which gives an MS aura and medium AOE that increases MS to max for allies. LOL.
> UberTankTinker - Extreme hp and armour. Fatass: Pushes ANY units or tanks away, does damage. MS = snail. Which would be 300 MAX and cannot tp.

Ok that was fun. Some of it has thought put into it but i STRONGLY doubt that the ubertinker idea would be put in. BUT its still fun to talk about it and refine the idea.
And no one would be able to fulfil the last skill.. What the fuck does a NinjaTinker look like? haha. Ubertinker could be a gigantic and oversized tinker, comaprable to the titan.

So far, my UberTinker is a mostly solo tank.. But weak at first because he cant buy weapons and doesnt have many upgrades.
Add to the list or suggest changes... or just continue doing whatever you were doing (i.e. not having fun)

GL HF.
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,234 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  New item idea: Titanium Hull psycodiver 8 6,493 2014-01-12, 02:49:37
Last Post: BtankNoob
  I have a great idea! BtankNoob 0 1,864 2014-01-12, 02:40:54
Last Post: BtankNoob
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,316 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,626 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985