Poll: How do you Feal about the Current btanks game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Could use new items
25.00%
6 25.00%
Could use new tanks
16.67%
4 16.67%
Could use new creeps
8.33%
2 8.33%
Could use new scenery
4.17%
1 4.17%
All of the above
12.50%
3 12.50%
Just right for me
33.33%
8 33.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you liek btanks
i personally believe there should be more variations for strategys to be built. many strategys are used too often. this just a poll to see how everyone else feals. plus i often get bored with same setups everytime. would like to see some switching up to allow for new ideas to be brought up.

oh and of all things please do not take this as i do not liek btanks. i would nto be here in the first place if i did not. just liek to switch things up.
<<<<<< you don't show your dedication by dying for it >>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<< you show it by living, prooving it to others >>>>>>>>>>
I think we already have enough tanks; where would we put the new ones? All the tank factories are full, so unless a tank is deleted or a new building is add I don't think that'll happen (at least not for a while). In terms of items, we still have a bit of space in the base (for example, the recipe guy) that isn't filled up, but there really aren't that many items that I could think to add except that one that lets you get all your stat points back and redistribute them. Other than that, scenery is good, there's a whole ton of different creeps at the Troop Command Center so I don't think we need to mess with that, and overall the game is pretty well balanced. If you go off adding a couple more shops in the base it'll get really confusing and cluttered, and the game won't be quite as enjoyable.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Bobguydude Wrote:I think we already have enough tanks; where would we put the new ones? All the tank factories are full, so unless a tank is deleted or a new building is add I don't think that'll happen (at least not for a while). In terms of items, we still have a bit of space in the base (for example, the recipe guy) that isn't filled up, but there really aren't that many items that I could think to add except that one that lets you get all your stat points back and redistribute them. Other than that, scenery is good, there's a whole ton of different creeps at the Troop Command Center so I don't think we need to mess with that, and overall the game is pretty well balanced. If you go off adding a couple more shops in the base it'll get really confusing and cluttered, and the game won't be quite as enjoyable.

alright i agree there that it could add some weird balancing changes. sorta thought i was in a world of my own. oh well was worth a try
<<<<<< you don't show your dedication by dying for it >>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<< you show it by living, prooving it to others >>>>>>>>>>
I think you could add some buildings. Like a ultimate tower, cause you can kill the laser tower too easy in later game. It´s a tower that can be bought only.
Nice Idea !! i agree the ultimate tower Idea

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTanks for non-germans plz psycodiver 2 3,707 2014-01-03, 12:35:17
Last Post: Althend
  My proposed changes to BTanks items Flygplan 0 2,578 2013-11-06, 13:38:07
Last Post: Flygplan
  Next version of Btanks: Make more insane bots! 8434102 2 4,020 2012-09-30, 03:25:52
Last Post: 8434102
  Request new mode: Hardcore Btanks :D / how to increase teamplay Althend 6 10,139 2011-06-28, 05:41:32
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  BTanks League Beta +1505 games.....OMFG? PaPPa_D 7 4,556 2010-08-21, 22:21:07
Last Post: Paladon