Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
factory units
hmmm.. just a quick thought, why not have the cp factories (and player factories) carry the units that are in the troop command center as well?.. im sure it wouldn't hurt the "balance" too much.. if at all but i just thought it needed more variety.. it.. "could" make them more usable and maybe even create out a new tactic with it...

like for example (maybe a bad one?), in the earlier versions there was a unit in the command center ...archer i believe that fires green spit and slows units down..i know that could be very useful in stopping tanks that try to flee or even win a tank battle...lol.

i use those troop consumables in almost every game to take control of enemy cps/ and to kill tanks too..so...

im down for some new troops.. cmon :wink:
this is a nice idea, as the sspecial summoned units center are subject of the troop command center only for now. it might seem wasted, as they are fun, are (should be) balanced, so theres no reason not implement them into the factories as a consumable item.

however, theres currently a thread running that discusses the inventory of the factory and wants to expand it with consumable stuff already. we all must see how they CP's factory building's inventory can be guised the best way.

it is here: http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1813

personally i feel (and hope) that the factory's invontory contain some additional stuff soon. the only reason why it could be declined is that newbs already have to click through a LOT of buildings until they know what is possible, needed, optional, situational etc..

but most of that stuff is in base, so it may take a short time to learn which things are available directly on battlefield...(?)

BT got a quite large playerbase, so i think its a good idea. there are a lot of players out there who will keep hosting the map, teaching newbs and generally spread BT.
Troop Commander Pack (dunno name TC+SP) also summon special units.
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Factory limit Max 4 3,458 2014-01-23, 13:02:29
Last Post: eSVau
  HB factory income Icono 7 3,899 2009-11-01, 11:42:38
Last Post: IlPalazzo
  Some Additional Itemslots in Artillery Factory ? Gammagulp 2 2,069 2009-03-18, 23:52:39
Last Post: Morkardar
  Change Artillery Factory Model koshen 5 3,844 2009-03-18, 19:59:27
Last Post: Tom-Ace
  Spawning Factory ZergSpamNuke 9 4,276 2009-01-30, 23:49:53
Last Post: horselance