Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd upgrade for acid cannon
i think it would be neat if there was a 2nd upgrade for acid cannon that added a second projectile. yes i know it would cost 15k but it would allow the late game to have a long range option.
I think I already suggested this back in one of the old threads

Edit: I found it
I agree. Although on a more broader point, end games really need more variation than just titan + frost + hull/power pack.
The only way your going to be running around with titan +frost lazers is when playing hb and i don't know how to stress this enough:
HIGH BOUNTY IS NOT MEANT TO BE BALANCED
*end rant*

feel much better nowSmile
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
It would be a nice wepon.
But a weapon 12k>30k is too much advantage i think.
Thats why Light Fantastic Upgrade was reduced from 4500 to 3500. Same reason and this is much more than 6k>10.5k..
Trolololo
With hb been the most common game mode played to man times i have been maxed out with titan 5 frost lasers ultimate pack and unlimted gold they need more upgradesSmile on weapons or 50 k weapon which would be cool i just rather have upgrades
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
But isnt a titan really fast dead with 5frost lasers upgraded if he is not invulnerable??? Confusedhock:
Do you want to kill a titan in 0.2sec ?
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I've been maxed out or close to it in non-hb mode plenty of times. It's not that uncommon with evenly balanced teams

What does everyone think about these?
--------------------------
Double Blaster Cannon
requires two Blaster Cannon (upgrade) and 1 Double Blaster Cannon blueprint (costs 1.5k)
Damage(x2) : 586
Cooldown: .4
Range: 660
DPS: 2930

Upgrade Cost: 11600
Bonus Damage: +234
-----------------------
Double Acid Cannon
requires two Acid Cannon (upgrade) and 1 Double Acid Cannon blueprint (costs 2k)
Damage(x2) : 984
Cooldown: 1.2
Range: 1300
DPS: 1640

Upgrade Cost: 12800
Bonus Cooldown: -0.35
-----------------------
hmm i think, if AA gun and bombs will get together there is one more weapon slot in the middle shop, so there could be a more powerfull weapon for end-game, so thoose ideas are not needed.
but i would be happy about a double blaster cannon as well
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
erff gamama has point at that point the game will be a flash unless you us ts and time your last move to perfectionSmile
Uh, you've still got several seconds to live, even against a maxed out tank
for me the reasoning is not that the frost laser is already powerful and can win you the game. i just want to have other choices instead of having to race to get titans and frosts. the whole idea of the first person to get these wins is false. stalemates happen and everyone running around in titans with frost lasers looks goofy. the whole game everybody is using strategy and/or counter-strategy along with good fighting skills and then the game lasts one hour or two and all i can do is buy a titan with frosts? thats unsatisfying. personally, my feelings wouldnt be hurt if the titan and frost laser were deleted. at least then your stuck with the options there already are.
Get Titans and Darkness Canons?
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
Ok, lets play a game. You get a Titan with an ult pack and 5 darkness cannons. I'll get a Titan with an ult pack and 5 frost lasers. How much do you want to bet that you'll win?

The whole point is that there is no choice at the end because frost lasers are better then everything else. That's why I suggested the double blaster cannons and acid cannons
I dont think there needs to be a better weapon than Frost Laser. Because 5 Frost Laser have 15k dps and kills a titan in 2.5 sec and an Infernal in 2 sec. Why will u need a better weapon?
Ultimate saves 4 sec more anyway. Even enemy have 60k dps, you will survive with ability. But normal hp can be destroyed by frosts easily.
And frost is not the only endgame weapon because Psycho laser has nearly same dps and reduced range.

HB is a fun mode!!! When you kill 3 guys, you get enough gold for a laser..... This is fun mode only. But in this mode there can be a super duper quantum ultra laser can be implemented.

But in normal game, if there will be a slot in goblin shop, it can be saved for a better purpose weapon. A cheaper one...
Trolololo
hmm i dont see psycho laser very often, if the game gets so far, because everybody save 5k gold more for frostlaser.
i suggested it once before, but i still would enjoy, if the psycho laser becomes a short range weapon. same price, lower range and more dps.
if this would be done, the double blaster wouldnt be needed.
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
horselance Wrote:I dont think there needs to be a better weapon than Frost Laser. Because 5 Frost Laser have 15k dps and kills a titan in 2.5 sec and an Infernal in 2 sec. Why will u need a better weapon?
Ultimate saves 4 sec more anyway. Even enemy have 60k dps, you will survive with ability. But normal hp can be destroyed by frosts easily.
And frost is not the only endgame weapon because Psycho laser has nearly same dps and reduced range.

HB is a fun mode!!! When you kill 3 guys, you get enough gold for a laser..... This is fun mode only. But in this mode there can be a super duper quantum ultra laser can be implemented.

But in normal game, if there will be a slot in goblin shop, it can be saved for a better purpose weapon. A cheaper one...

On the off chance you were referring to me:
My suggestions aren't stronger then the Frost Laser, they are the same. They are meant as alternatives to the Frost Laser, not replacements
I have a game here, played yesterday, where everyone had 2-3 frostlasers without HBSmile
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
Bhangbhangduc Wrote:My suggestions aren't stronger then the Frost Laser, they are the same. They are meant as alternatives to the Frost Laser, not replacements

i want a alternativ to frostlaser too. But no weapon who finally replaces the frostlaser because everyone wants that new one now ^^. Just another weapon for 30k with an upgread for the same costs like frostlaser. Only Different range, damadge, numbers of multible targets and /or attacking speed.
add more upgrades to all weapons over 20k not a new weapon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add Weapon Upgrade requirements to the top 10 highest tier weapons Vitriol 11 10,967 2013-04-25, 18:47:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Architect splash cannon autocast eSVau 12 9,092 2012-08-30, 22:42:17
Last Post: decio
  architect splash cannon mana... gozo1985 5 4,148 2012-05-14, 15:36:59
Last Post: Teo_live
Heart tank cannon gozo1985 4 3,579 2012-03-07, 12:54:37
Last Post: Prokrastinat
  HP Battery and Ultimate Tanks upgrade progg 2 3,006 2011-12-22, 20:56:15
Last Post: progg