Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.56] 3-in-1: Factory, Artillery Factory 'n strange healing

1. A player in my team set a factory near enemy's base. After some time this factory stopped to heal(both life and mana). See 50th minute of the replay.

2. Artillery Factory was destroyed while a bunker near it was still alive! It actually could take damage while a bunker was alive. And it took o_O!
    See replay past 50th minute - before the end of replay.

3. For this possible bug I have no replay.
    I was playing against Scout who had Steel Hull and some other folk. Several times I mentioned that he could replenish his hp up from about 20-30% to nearly full hp. And he didn't have any item that could do it. I didn't tried Scout's skills in 8.56, but I remember Scout before and he didn't have such skills. May be he could create a rune that fast, but the rune doesn't heal SO much! And he was about 10th±3 level.

That's all.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
to 3.
scout has a skill "defensive system" wich add much more hp regen
i think its the skill
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
2. U DIDNT BUILD A LASER?
3- There might be a Tree which was healing him (30% heal) or rune (25%). Dunno. Maybe both or none.

2- I hate that bug. I think 2n+1 bunkers make it invulnerable and 2n bunkers make it vulnerable again.

1- That factory was a spawn factory, so it only spawn.
Trolololo
lowprofile Wrote:2. U DIDNT BUILD A LASER?
No, that was a bunker.

horselance Wrote:3- There might be a Tree which was healing him (30% heal) or rune (25%). Dunno. Maybe both or none.
No, we had nor trees neither grass in a game. We are carnivorous, you know...

horselance Wrote:2- I hate that bug. I think 2n+1 bunkers make it invulnerable and 2n bunkers make it vulnerable again.
What do you mean by "2n+1"? In total on the map or what? There only two placeholders for bunkers, so it could be 0, 1 or 2 bunkers. Why make things hard?Smile

horselance Wrote:1- That factory was a spawn factory, so it only spawn.
er?...
Let me check this out...
_edit: yeah, I see. Now I know this wasn't a bug.
2- bunker only slow down the destroying of the base as the only slow down the capture of cps - was changed in 8.29.
Quote:Instead of blocking the capturing of a CP, a Barricade only slows it down by 50%

(imho 1 bunker slows it down by 25%, two then by 50%)
No Support via PM!!
No, that's not right psyWink

I changed this quite some time ago, were everyone thought the Barricade was too strong. With the change, the Barricade should not make the HQ invulnerable again, to prevent the defending team from building them again and again to prolong the game. But it seems like, that it didn't work completly as intended and up until now nobody reported it here.

So you can now decide what should happen:
Barricades make the Artillery Factory completly invulnerable like the other towers, or
Barricades won't make the Artillery Factory invulnerable again.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
second!

or better:
ALL user-build tower only slows down the destroying the the base (50%) and the barricades dont slow down
No Support via PM!!
[X] Barricades won't make the Artillery Factory invulnerable again.

with slow effect plsSmile
I don't know what kind of slow effect you expect, but I just want to make it invulnerable or not. Nothing in between.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Make it invulnerable. Since the change of 8.56 defending is much more hard. Barricade is still a waste of 850 gold ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I vote for invulnerable too, same reason as athend just said.

No one thinks you should allow tp into enemy base when no tower or barricade is alive in at least one of those two spots? bad idea? no one ever comented on that suggestion from before... It could be cool but it would be a big change. some one might have a heart attack if they got tp killed in their own base for the first time when they weren't expecting it.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
I'd like this way:
1 barricade gives AF 50% spell and damage resistance;
2 barricades make AF invulnerable.
When i checked out that replay, AF was invulnerable when there was 1 barricade (upper one). But then it gone vulnerable when they built 2nd barricade (down one). I think this must be a bug, not an option in game... I was going to report this but i always forget...

I dont want 850 barricades to hold base invulnerable. Just makes game long for a useless time...
Trolololo
I also experienced sometimes bunker make HQ invulnerable - sometimes not. I forgot posting tooSmile

But I vote for the second option. Bunkers should not make HQ invulnerable. Because it expands game time, when tanks are 1000 Gold worth and a barricade costs 850 Smile
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
if the artillery factory will not be invulnerable with barricades around it anymore, it must get much more HP. otherwise its just possible to kick the factory with suicide runs when the game's winner is not played out yet.
the factory would still be invulnerable with towers (laser and rocket) so this wouldnt be a problem, i think
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange target for electro shocker ssl 0 2,038 2012-07-01, 16:58:49
Last Post: ssl
  [8.72c] Maintenance doesn't stack with factory healing TKF 1 1,637 2010-12-30, 22:39:03
Last Post: TKF
  Healing runes Nepharius 1 1,543 2010-11-07, 16:17:04
Last Post: Nepharius
  [8.70] Demolisher Artillery Shot ssl 9 7,079 2010-07-06, 10:23:05
Last Post: TKF
  [8.70] Spawning factory - creeps stuck hrafn 5 5,031 2010-05-29, 02:47:23
Last Post: scron2