Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync Weapons Fire
Hi guys, I was wondering if we could implement a command that "refreshes" a tank so that you don't have to die to get the same weapons fire in sync.
For those not aware of this weapons firing out of sync issue, try buying a heli and 2 torps at the start and notice how they fire 1 after the other but never together. Now die, and notice how they now fire simultaneously. Now buy another torp and you'll find that you'll fire 1st and 2nd torp at the same time and then a pause and then the 3rd torp by itself. While this delay isn't very substantial with low cd weapons, for those who like to mass weapons with long cds it's becomes a bother as it does occasionally cost a few kills.
it won't only cost you some kills, if you are taking a cp and an enemy cpteleports there you would instant kill him if all torpedos would fire at the same time
but when they do single fire he possible heal and even may kill you with his low cooldown short ranged weapons.

similar phenomenon here:
you have for example 1 energy torpedo, 1 bombarding rocket and 1 death magic
- if an enemy gets in 1300 range (all 3 weapons have the same range) they all should fire instantly
->but: the deathmagic fires after 1.33(well now 1 second), the bombarding rocket after 1.5 and the energy torpedo after 3.33 seconds.
so there is a fire delay equal to the weapons cooldown
Have you noticed the bombard rocket has a slightly higher range than the energy torp as well? I wish this was fixed.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
That's not true, they both have exactly the same range.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
qweqqweq, they have the same range. The reason why sometimes someone with bombard will hit someone with energy torp without being hit back is because energy torp has a slower cooldown than bombard. So you can get in 1300 range fire the bombard then go out of 1300 range before the bombard has enough time to hit u.
deleted
I could have sworn that if I play against an ai.. that doesn't move in his own cp when i'm killing it with long range i can sit there and hit it forever with my bombard while the torp launcher doesn't ever fire. At least I thought so... I don't know, maybe I'm wrong though. I could have sworn I've done that though. I understand the cd thing and I know how that works but I still thought it was a range issue.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
i agree to it that its really annoying above all, its a advantage for the weapons mit low cooldown!
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Making weapons more unique Flygplan 4 4,243 2014-03-29, 09:40:54
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Weapons can hit wards Perfektionist 3 3,870 2013-05-13, 03:47:14
Last Post: gozo1985
  Add Weapon Upgrade requirements to the top 10 highest tier weapons Vitriol 11 10,967 2013-04-25, 18:47:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Weapons BENNIE.FM 1 2,227 2012-10-17, 10:36:06
Last Post: eSVau
  New items/weapons Teo_live 26 20,900 2012-08-27, 22:09:20
Last Post: Wupti