Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.56]
Quote:oh and also, btw, there is a mana bug that's been bugging me for a long time:
sometimes when i get thunder tank around 8 minutes into a 3k game i have i think 79 max mana and sometimes it's 84 max mana. I'm not sure if those numbers are right, but whatever they are, sometimes i can cast the stun and ultimate instantly and sometimes i have to wait a second to do them both or else buy a battery. Also, sometimes i think you can get more mana if you upgrade your tank 2 or 3 times and just get like 2 batteries for the first couple tanks and level a few times before the next tank upgrade. It seems like my final max mana when i get titan varies from some games after 10 mana upgrades. I'm not too sure though, it's just a feeling i have, i could be wrong about that part. One thing i'm sure about is that the titan's mana requirements are waaaaaaaaaay higher than what you can ever get with mana upgrades if you have teleport and a power pack for instance you can't even get close to using all your skills and the two items at the same time without running out of mana.
i think the mana capacity grows each tanklevel, so maybe in some games you had a faster leveling than in others
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
u missed his point.