Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.55] Some problems with AI
I forgot the version number in the title. It's 8.55

Today i have played a pretty massive leaver game (again), so in the end there were only 2 human players left. One on the light team and one on the dark team (myself). i had -lai enabled (ofcourse :wink: ).
The game took for about 3 hours but none of the AI players did use the middle shop for their weapons... they bought titans though but no good weapons. Furthermore i saw that they didt even buy any more weapons allthough they should have had an enormous amount of money in the end, mostly 4 slots were filled with weapons.
AI doesn't buy a speedboost too, and it's pretty annoying when they heal themselves at a controlpoint, they stand right at the entrance. So when you are already healing your tank you can't get out.
i think i got a replay if you need it.

greets
yeah the AI doesnt buy hulls and doesnt sell weapons either.
it would be a nice feature if the AI would be more "late game compatibly", but it would be opposed, because of the Ai crash bug, because the most time playing with AI the game crashes before it comes to a late game
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
yeah you are right. i played with -lai enable again and it crashed. Would be awsome if bot's woulden't make the game crash. it's great for leavers.
skillet Wrote:Would be awsome if bot's woulden't make the game crash.

oO

its not like that on purpose... its just very hard to find the reason which causes the crashes, exo is working on that for several versions.
i hope he finds it soonSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  still problems with beacon/barri at cps Helge_F. 5 5,328 2011-04-01, 19:05:48
Last Post: TKF
  Problems downloading patch 1.26 LoveComesAgain 4 5,460 2011-03-24, 22:51:17
Last Post: ZeropG
  [8.63]Zoom problems Lezowski 3 2,540 2009-09-14, 13:33:38
Last Post: horselance
  [8.62] observer problems benben10 6 4,023 2009-09-03, 17:49:58
Last Post: Paladon