Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Troop Command
tinker use troop command & move item into the tower but call troop again

Result : Call troops 2 times per round of cooldown
If i use wrong word , i'm sorry becauz i'm from thailand (19 years)
there is an edit button on your post, dont need to reply urselfSmile Just add "Edit: "
Trolololo
If you could get a replay of this happening, it would probably help; otherwise there's really not enough information.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
I think he was saying that someone with a tinker tank (costs 0) had purchased a troop command module. He built a tower using his 'build tower' ability, and activated the troop command, he then proceeded to give his troop command to the tower he had completed, and this somehow reset the cooldown on the troop command - since he owned the tower he just activated it again to get a doubling up on the activations of the troop command module.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Yes, but the 'somehow' is what we need the replay to work out, or if not "need" than it would certainly help. Under normal conditions this does not happen; I tested it myself. The cooldown does seem to decrease, but that's just because it moves the cooldown timer to the current time remaining, making it move faster.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Bobguydude Wrote:Yes, but the 'somehow' is what we need the replay to work out, or if not "need" than it would certainly help. Under normal conditions this does not happen; I tested it myself. The cooldown does seem to decrease, but that's just because it moves the cooldown timer to the current time remaining, making it move faster.

Yeah I agree. The only good thing in this tech is that you can buy many troop commad and use them. The limit is only the food. So a tinker using this tech can't create many towers.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
ty for reporting this important bug.

This bug can be abused with tinker towers. This bug need to be fixed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.77] Minor delay and -hp command ssl 1 3,835 2012-12-27, 20:42:41
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.71] Troop Command Smartie 5 4,344 2010-08-01, 17:33:53
Last Post: Paladon
  Troop Command Center GooglyBoogly 2 1,970 2009-01-23, 12:00:06
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  8.54b troop command creeps in weakcreep mode ChronicStoned 3 2,426 2008-11-09, 14:52:29
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  [8.53b] Tinker can use a troop commander no cooldown oNoX 6 3,802 2008-09-25, 23:05:08
Last Post: DerSatan