Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOOD??
How can I get wood for special market pls???
Wood is only used by the trader, the only way to get it is to become a trader. Once you buy the tank you will get ten wood which will increase as you trade through the game. I believe that if you switch back to a regular tank you lose the wood, but I'm not sure.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
1. you will not lose the wood if you change to another tank from trader
2. if a player that has traded leaves, his wood will also be distributed to the other players :wink:
Thank you, but how I become toa trader....sorry for my english but I´m not from english speaking nation, so I don´t understand well
you can buy a trade zeppelin at the trade master of your team (he is near the middel)

but trading is a difficult thing, so if you really want to trade, practice it first in singleplayer with bots (trader also cant carry weapons or hulls) :wink:
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
the pilot (the little guy you are starting with) got an ability to teleport to other tank shops. use it 2 times, and you are at the shop where you can purchase the trader.

now start trading, get a speed item as soon as you can, and remember the trader cannont get hulls or weapons.
can the trader carry a teleport? :?:
yes
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]