Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sky Tank Skill
As Fire was fixed in damage some time ago I only use fire, because it is a good short time damage, not stopable and have you experienced the range you can cast it? (quiet longSmile ) I think its good for creeping.

The problem of bomber or fighter base would be, that it is the same like AirshipTongue

I would like too see a creep spawn of ZeppelinĀ“s ^^. Maybe 2-10 Zeppeling creeps at your position. They are quiet good damage dealer creeps and can spread enemy weapon fire. Hmmm, this is the only skill which I could think about suits to the sky Tank Model, costs and I am not able to be creative enough to find another skill for Sky Tank, which is not like the other ones :oops:
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
It has a big colorful crystal at top of it. Be creative with itSmile
Trolololo
maybe a laser beam... it maybe could stun (laser color could be the color of the player, could look like the frost cannon attacks)
or a shield which decreases magic damage (maybe like the shield of the trader)
I dont think Sky Tank will get a stun.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
Morkardar Wrote:I dont think Sky Tank will get a stun.
That is highly unlikely, also all the sky tanks skills are too awesome to be changed.
I agree that it's very uninspired how one tank has two so-similar abilities. I think something that would help the Sky Tank avoid other tanks, like Demon Tanks (I hate those) is what it needs - right now, it's not particularly strong against anything but weak against short-range + teleport with any decent tank. I think maybe an ability that you can activate that stops all spells that specifically target you for 2 + spellevel seconds is fair.
what about this:

camouflage [passive]

the sky tank uses camouflage to hide itself from enemies, making it harder to spot from distance.

effect: sky tank is always invisible if no enemy tank is within range of X.

level examples:

level 1: 2300
level 2: 2000
level 3: 1700
level 4: 1400
level 5: 1100

that means, if no enemy tank is within that given range, you are invisible (you cannot be hit by lava shot/heavy tank missle, you are hidden on the minimap which makes you able to surprisingly attack a CP etc..)

although its a nice feature, it could have another small passive or active effect, because i think its not enough to make someone really level it. just like the scout got HP regeneration and bonus armor in one skill. but at the moment, i dont know what could be combined with this abilityTongue.
I think it is a powerful ability Satan. And dont need another bonus. But it must be at least 1300 at level 5 or you can hit ppl with 1300 range weapons without being hit.
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:I think it is a powerful ability Satan. And dont need another bonus. But it must be at least 1300 at level 5 or you can hit ppl with 1300 range weapons without being hit.

okay, maybe it is powerful.

but to the max 1300 range: if i attack someone at 1300 range, he normally cant attack me anyway. just because he got no 1300 range weapons. ^^

he could then chose the retreat, or to chase you (he knows where you are since he can see the projectiles). so its hardly different than a long range sky tank now is.
It'll become a little unrealistic when you notice laser beams appearing from midair, though.
That already happens when you use a smoke machine anyway, so I don't think unrealistic would really be a problem. Though I don't think this will get accepted anyway, at least not with it being a permanent passive skill. That would make running away ridiculously easy, and the best/only counter to it's speed (the demon tank's long range stun) would be much less effective.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,230 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,310 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,616 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985
  New Tank: Siege Tank TKF 1 4,194 2013-02-27, 08:08:35
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Q skill range : shredder and storm ckibibi 12 11,164 2012-10-25, 23:58:30
Last Post: BENNIE.FM