Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qweqqweq
oops, i mean my lordaeron clan, clan htp. not azeroth. my bad, sorry

i'm still waiting for a response about getting my own private topic. don't bother trying to message me because i can't read my messages. it's like i've been banned for being a "stupid spammer" without any warning. but this time i just can't do anything without getting errors. i really hate that. i mean, ya, i did a lot of posts, more than anyone else by about 10 times. so sue me. i love the map. i was having a lot of fun. and ya, i was wrong half the time. but i never even got a warning about it this time. this is super gay!

i just want to make perfectly clear that i won't post anything in the rest of this uber-gay forum if you gimme a private clan thread and let me read my messages. i also promise not to message anyone outside my clan here unless it's about a tournament time. and i'll also not use the chat i promise.

if your guys are going to keep being total pricks about this than i'm going to just quit playing battle tanks though. i was really having fun getting my first clan going and increasing the quality of games played in lordaeron. and the tournaments me and fido1 started were very fun too. i think that it's just a matter of time before more clans from azeroth and northrend started taking part in them. but you know what, if i'm that unwelcome than i'll just take off. i need to work on my own map anyways and also i've been putting off finishing the wood laminate in my house anyways.

thank you and have a nice day! Sad Sad Sad

not qweqqweq

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  qweqqweq 8 5,588 2009-04-17, 19:50:04
Last Post: Guest
  qweqqweq 2 2,317 2008-07-24, 11:17:20
Last Post: Guest
  qweqqweq's lorderon topic 2 2,141 2008-06-24, 18:39:38
Last Post: psycho_dmr