Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qweqqweq
un ban me please. can we talk about this? my e-mail is mailto:qweqqweq@cox.net
wow :lol:
LOL.

LOL.
๏̮๏
LOL because he went to the effort of setting up an email with qweqqweq in mind.
๏̮๏
why was he banned?
i got banned because i was spamming and being an ass. i deserved it. i deleted most my posts from back then but there's still a few of my old drunken ramblings left. I guess i'll leave them and not delete the last ones as a reminder to myself of what a complete fucking ass i will become again if i ever start drinking like that again. I have a drinking problem and i had to quit drinking because of it. i was getting drunk off 2 to 3, 40 oz of malt liquor a night and making a lot of stupid, idiotic, jerk-off posts.

i'm sorry i was being such a dick back then but i still think the vehicle factory transforming into a 5-player tank called the "qweqqweq tank" or the "brackelsberg tank" with a giant mega sword like in voltron would be awesome! Big Grin

**edit: that's my real e-mail btw. i've been using "qweqqweq" for all my internet accounts for about 10 years now. it's easy to type and remember on a qwerty keyboard. although, for a long time i was the only one using it, but lately "qweqqweq" is being used by other people i don't get to use "qweqqweq" very much when making new accounts.**
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
posting your e-mail like that is nice for the data-miner-bots.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
omfg i've been quasi-banned againSad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  qweqqweq 1 1,525 2008-07-24, 11:29:35
Last Post: Guest
  qweqqweq 2 2,220 2008-07-24, 11:17:20
Last Post: Guest
  qweqqweq's lorderon topic 2 2,129 2008-06-24, 18:39:38
Last Post: psycho_dmr