Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatal / Critical Errors
none of my games crashed for a long time independent from which tanks were used.
since i started to avoid any playing with or vs bots it did not crashed.
( no players have used the -afkai command)
Just for the record: I've never had a game crash from an exploder, or anyone using explosives.

Maybe it could be that the right level of abilites just weren't being used by the explodersor the right conditions weren't present in any of my games. I'm curious if these are ai's being killed by explosives that the people submitting the crashes weren't aware of. Like afk ai's, or leaver ai's. Or if there was a particular rare circumstance that cuased it. Or if they were all using vista, or all had their WC3 video settings on a higher level than me, or had a certain video card or something like that.

Just for the record my video settings have been on the lowest detail ever since i started playing btanks. The only thing I have set past the minimum setting is unit shadows are on. I always dissable weather effects too though that probably is not a factor in the crash.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
the new flak weapon that costs 80000 with about 1000 dps and only targets player air units is not able to be bought u get axe launcher instead witch is almost the same but instead targets ground units ive tried buying axe launcher instead of flak but its no use, u cant buy a flak gun not on the north shop anyways.(sorry i post this at the wrong place)
What you describe is not a bug. If you are a ground tank you get the ant-ground version and if you are an air tank you get the anti-air version . It switches when you buy tanks, and it doesn't matter which item you puchase, you'll always get the one suitable for your tank
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
I just had a crit 2nd time in a row. Version 8.67d
We played a Botgame and had a trader in the team (thats all i know)
It seems like al Players got a Fatal Error

Error Msg:
Program: war3.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F431711

The instruction at '0x6F431711' referenced memory at '0x00000020'.
The memory could not be 'read'
end Error Msg

Yours

Andibert
Wehr Rächtschreibfeler findet darf sie behallten.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
Critical error in version 8.70
I was teal in team 1
It was a ligagame
it crashed at 91min

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry for my bad english^^
and here is the replay of this game..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
i would say i have played like 700 games total. Average every 1 of every 14 games crashes my comp completly blue screen so computer restarts. I have worked with this comp like 3 years and never crashed with anything else then wow3 battle tanks.
Tinkermania, JustFun[est], LookRocketFlyin, UStunIKill
wolfheart Wrote:i would say i have played like 700 games total. Average every 1 of every 14 games crashes my comp completly blue screen so computer restarts. I have worked with this comp like 3 years and never crashed with anything else then wow3 battle tanks.
Do you frequently play any other map with Warcraft 3? I don't know of any circumstance a map could produce, that causes a bluescreen. A fatal error is the worst that could happen, and this only closes Warcraft and nothing else.

I guess this is some kind of driver problem. An old laptop of mine also used to crash and get a bluescreen, while playing warcraft 3 (and no other game). From the information on the bluescreen I could see, that the audio driver was the problem. You might want to look at the information the bluescreen gives you, to see what the problem is. In case you are not sure, what information you should be looking for, just take a photo and show it to us (usually, the most interesting part is the .exe that caused the crash).
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
WC3 is a bitch. I dont know any game which relies that hard on a smooth running hardware. The slightest timing problem will crash WC3 or the whole pc.

I wouldn't suprise me if you're pc might crash with some stress test. But you might also want to check dump images windows did while BSOD or do some checks on windows event log.
Common thing are sfx driver, gfx driver, timing problem concerning ram or heat problem ram/gfx.

Did i mentioned WC3 is a hardware bitch?Confusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
When the pc directly restarts after the bluescreen you can disable the automatic reboot on failure somewhere (just google for it). So you can have a closer look at the bluescreen.
Often, desactivating the 3D surround sounds in option fix the problem ^_^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
hi guys i just got disconnected because of desync thing . Is there a way to prevent it in the future?
Also i would like to ask you how gproxy works i've heard it's a good solution to avoid being disconnected. I'm going to show you a picture of error which occured

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A desync shouldn't cause a crash of WC3. So i don't think you've been disconnected because of a desync here.
Do you know which game you played? Gamename or time? Which bot?

For GProxy++ you may have a look at this thread: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...ght=gproxy
But i don't know if it's still up-to-date.
It was a game : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=19055
I very rarely losing connection to league game but never had problem with incorrect desync after disconnect this error closed game
I have no idea why it happened it's unfair because i got additional lose points but it should be just penalty points
BTanks League RANKED #19746
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=19746

Game crashed and caused blue screen of death and instant reboot. I asked olivercamel if he could save replay in case you can find out how this happened.

Cheers,
- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
(2011-04-29, 14:12:27)Althend Wrote: Often, desactivating the 3D surround sounds in option fix the problem ^_^

Actually about 99% of the crashes can be solved by disabling sound altogether, as most of the time the reason for crashing is a corrupt sound file. You wouldn't believe how many people I saved from crashing wc3 just by disabling sound or reinstalling...

Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
First time I try the beta game
game crashed while it never crashes
joined a screenshot of the error report
my guess is that it have nothingto do with neither warcraft of btanks, but just in case, so let me know

thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Code:
[Tue Apr  3 18:19:30 2012] [GAME: BTanks 8.75 Beta 2 #38] started lagging on [Beejee]
[Tue Apr  3 18:20:07 2012] [GAME: BTanks 8.75 Beta 2 #38] deleting player [Beejee]: has lost the connection (connection error - ECONNRESET)

We'll have a look at it. Thx for the report.
same problem again on beta. been DC at ~13h40 East
It is the 4th time I try beta with the same result. I will try reinstalling the game also.
Here is the report, again.

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug [8.80c] Offroad Engine Hangup - Critical Bug AeroniumX 0 2,621 2015-06-29, 21:24:38
Last Post: AeroniumX