Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatal / Critical Errors
i made a private bnet game... i got the hunter with 6 psychomagics upgraded... i used the acid cloud near an enemy tank and wc3 closed. at first i did it in my own base and used the ultimate and only got minor slow down. but the 2nd time i did it near an enemy demon tank ai and wc3 closed before i could use my ult i think.

i tested this because on bnet we had a game with 7 people playing and all of us us had wc3 close at the exact same time. all of us think it's the new tank.

Gafas Bvlgarigafas Carrera
You are kinda contradicting yourself. Is the Hunter now, or the Raider? I also just tested with the Hunter again, but nothing happened. I'll need more information on this, either from you or other people, that also experienced this.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
hi its a big problem with the new version i am running mac osx 10.6.8 and when i try to just pick a here in where i can pick titan and so on the hole game quits... dont know why but something big its make this....

this is the logg file...

Jan 3 12:26:33 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: WAVPlayer::SetWAVS
Jan 3 12:26:33 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: ourceImmediate: Failed to open [Units\NightElf\AncientProtector\TreantAttack2.wav]
Jan 3 12:26:33 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: WAVPlayer::SetWAV
Jan 3 12:26:33 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: SourceImmediate: Failed to open [Units\NightElf\Treant\TreantDeath1.wav]
Jan 3 12:26:34 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: WAVPlayer::SetWAV
Jan 3 12:26:34 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: SourceImmediate: Failed to open [Units\NightElf\A
Jan 3 12:26:34 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: ncientProtector\TreantAttac
Jan 3 12:26:34 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: k1.wav]
Jan 3 12:26:35 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: WAVPlayer::SetWAVSourceImmediate: Failed to open [Units\NightElf\AncientProtector\TreantAttack2.wav]
Jan 3 12:26:36 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: WAVPlayer::SetWAV
Jan 3 12:26:36 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: SourceImmediate: Failed to open [Units\NightElf\Treant\TreantDeath1.wav]
Jan 3 12:26:39 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: WAVPlayer::SetWAV
Jan 3 12:26:39 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: SourceImmediate: Failed to open [Units\NightElf\AncientProtector\TreantAttack2.wav]
Jan 3 12:29:08 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: WAVPlayer::SetWAVSo
Jan 3 12:29:08 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: urceImmediate: Failed to open [Units\NightElf\AncientProtector\TreantAttack1.wav]
Jan 3 12:29:09 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: WAVPlayer::SetWAVSo
Jan 3 12:29:09 imac [0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]: urceImmediate: Failed to open [Units\NightElf\Treant\TreantDeath1.wav]
Jan 3 13:00:06 imac com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[101] ([0x0-0x4c04c].com.blizzard.WarcraftIII[427]): Exited: Terminated
Jan 3 13:00:09 imac loginwindow[43]: Application hardKill returned -600
looks like some of your sound data is corrupted. would you mind either starting the World Editor, going to the Sound Editor and trying to start these Sounds or starting a ladder map choosing the night elves hero "keeper of the grove", leveling and activating its "force of nature" skill?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
but like you see its not the sound it has going on all game untill i just put my mouse over the house where i need to buy titan the hole game freeze
I have no clue, why this happens. Crashes on mac usually happened with some special icons, but I didn't change any.

You said before, that the Titan was the problem, but now you say it happened before even clicking on the Contruction Hall? When does it happen exactly? What did you do?

I also have to know if there are any other mac users with this problem or if it's just you, so it'd be nice if any other mac user tell me if they also have a problem or not.
it happen when i clicking on the contruction hall when the hole game freeze dunno if its the new tanks like goliath or something that mess this upp becuse i have play this for years and no problem in any anthore version of this map... but see if someone else has this problem on mac or if just me i still running snow leopard but i think its more stable when ML
just wounder if you working on a solvoution for this problem becuse cant take a big tank becuse of this bugg :/
Well, I tried, but since you ignored my PM from a week ago, I can't do anything about that.
(2013-01-03, 18:18:09)Fiberoptik Wrote: it happen when i clicking on the contruction hall when the hole game freeze dunno if its the new tanks like goliath or something that mess this upp becuse i have play this for years and no problem in any anthore version of this map... but see if someone else has this problem on mac or if just me i still running snow leopard but i think its more stable when ML

I got the same bug.
I cant play ranked now, because without big tank its very bad for my team.
Pls fix that bug!
Since the latest update to Battle Tanks 8.77c playing on a Mac running OSX 10.7.5 when you click on either of the Tank Construction Halls in the game it immediately freezes and crashes the game. This Bug has only been a problem with the latest version all other previous versions have been fine. I have tested this playing a private game by myself and it happens the same as playing online.

Please fix soon, annoying Bug as unable to playSmile

(2013-01-18, 18:02:56)dw12 Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 18:18:09)Fiberoptik Wrote: it happen when i clicking on the contruction hall when the hole game freeze dunno if its the new tanks like goliath or something that mess this upp becuse i have play this for years and no problem in any anthore version of this map... but see if someone else has this problem on mac or if just me i still running snow leopard but i think its more stable when ML

I got the same bug.
I cant play ranked now, because without big tank its very bad for my team.
Pls fix that bug!

I've got the same bug, it happens in offline private games as well!

(2013-01-03, 15:44:09)Exodus Wrote: I have no clue, why this happens. Crashes on mac usually happened with some special icons, but I didn't change any.

You said before, that the Titan was the problem, but now you say it happened before even clicking on the Contruction Hall? When does it happen exactly? What did you do?

I also have to know if there are any other mac users with this problem or if it's just you, so it'd be nice if any other mac user tell me if they also have a problem or not.

Happens for me as well, PM me if you need more info to diagnose bug.
Ok , Im not the only one. it's new in this version,
(2008-07-22, 22:50:11)Exodus Wrote: Hey guys,

from time to time, some of you experience these errors and report them here. But it's quite difficult for us to fix them, without having any information on the circumstances.
In case you saw anything which might could have caused the bug (like someone bought a tank / died / used a skill / etc ...), then report it in this topic.

We try to collect as much data as possible to find and finally fix those bugs. Any hints are appreciated.

But please don't open any more threads with "fatal error" or similiar titles, since they'll soon will be forgotten because the needed informtion is missing.

Huge crash report wall of text deleted -Exodus
I deleted the really large crash report, since the source has been found. Today I'm going to search for a solution for the problem.
Thanks for the report anyway.
i had a crashSad
sry, no replay because of that...
maybe the creen shot will help a bit

/edit maybe someone or other in the game can send a replay.

//edit http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=35817

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~=| LuVs |=~
tnx for the update now everthing works! in OSX!
Hope I am not wasting anyones time here.....

When I join the bot host from the website, all is well, loads up fine, says "waiting for other players" and I seem ready, can chat etc, then when they are all loaded, suddenly says "name name name (everyone) is in channel 1" "Pigeonpoo is in channel 2" or something similar. and I get disconnected immediately - not a "fatal error" windows message, sorry- searched forums and wasnt sure where to write this.

Am I doing something wrong? Doesn't happen on other war3 custom games/host bots etc - is this a bliazzard issue do you think? an account issue? an internet issue? or is it a btanks issue?
Anyone else getting a similar problem?

Thanks
That is a desync that can have various causes (and quite often noone knows what exactly causes it). My knowledge on it is limited, but I'm sure it is helpful if you can tell us how often it occurs and which operating system you are running. Maybe it is at least possible to locate the cause of the desync.
(2014-07-22, 16:29:57)Prog Wrote: That is a desync that can have various causes (and quite often noone knows what exactly causes it). My knowledge on it is limited, but I'm sure it is helpful if you can tell us how often it occurs and which operating system you are running. Maybe it is at least possible to locate the cause of the desync.

OK, I am trying again now after a few weeks- see if it works!
Was desync everysingle time! 4 times in a row.
Windows 7 64bit - took some time to get game working in first place, had to run on "open gl" don't actually know what that means, but it works when I changed the shortcup location by adding opengl on the end of the file path :]

I'll post future posts on desync thread
I'm sorry, I don't know how to contact the person who made this card, I want to ask him to make this map DotA 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug [8.80c] Offroad Engine Hangup - Critical Bug AeroniumX 0 2,582 2015-06-29, 21:24:38
Last Post: AeroniumX