Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free tanks?
i came up with idea while reading about the 2%hp per lvl

what if all tanks where free BUT all tanks are as follows

armor 1 +0.5 per lvl
hp 1000 +250 per lvl
speed 250 +2 per lvl

"granted fliers would have to be scaled a bit lower from the start and per lvl" to balance

all tanks have the same skills they have now but they all have the DMG scaled down so they arent OP from the start. EVERY lvl you can choose to add DMG or get another skill like normal

this is another idea i had to bring more variety from the start of the game. DO NOT bash my ideas if you dont understand something just ask and if you dissagree say why and i will counter it with a good idea or say your right and i didnt think abotu that...
i dont know if you are talking about battle tanks. the concept you suggest sounds good, but its just not BT.

BT is about getting stronger tanks. some of the are specialized, some are allrounders. with your suggestion (which sounds more like dota imo), the most basic game concept would be changed. im against it, and i dont think you will get any positive resonance about it.

there are some similar tanks in BT, which differ mostly in price class/HP and ability strength. its part of the game, part of saving vs. spending, its BT.

you could suggest to make every weapon aimable on a certain target (as every other/normal hero map works) as well. it may be good, but not for BT.
You might wanna start thinking about your suggestions, this is a hailstorm of suggestions, from one-liners to concepts that would fundamentally change the game. I guess most people would not want to alter the game's concept drastically, but make minor adjustments, balancing, and introduce new tanks/items that fit within the frame of Battle Tanks without changing too much.
So this means we cant buy any tank afterwards that are stronger... And we change our tanks as we want when we want to counter another tank.
You say all tanks are free, all weapons are free, then why are we playing if everything is free...
Trolololo
to test your skill vs other players... more time on the battlefield...
This can be only a Test skill map/mod. No fun... The fun is at buying-selling-fighting.
Pure fight is not fun...
Trolololo
I think that sounds not good. Such offer looks like Dota-clone no more, no less.
dota clone... because of one idea? plz dota is the worst game ever! like i would try to make Btanks anything like that trash. plz put the pipe down! how hard is it have have a discussion and add imput instead of bash bash bash
You have made numerous suggestions which would change substantial parts of the game, in my opinion (I guess I'm not the only one who thinks so). If people don't like your idea, there's no need to discuss, it's inacceptable without having to talk about it any further, you gotta accept that in those cases.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Tanks BENNIE.FM 5 6,809 2015-06-07, 15:11:56
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Creating some new tanks BENNIE.FM 4 5,810 2015-04-14, 11:37:20
Last Post: 91846
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,071 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,335 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  All random? Random Tanks? AeroniumX 2 3,569 2012-03-05, 12:12:42
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL