Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.4x] Being imba
Losing all flags after some minutes for example 10-15min, doesn't really put you under pressure, cause if the opponents destroy the towers your team gets more creeps to kill. And in every game we played, and in which we lost all Points we made so much money that we easily could kill the opposing Team. And if the own team has a leaver, that makes you more imba, cause if you can buy a new weapon very early, you are easily able too kill so much creeps, that you can very early buy the next weapon and so on. Means if you get money from leavers you are able to make more money then the other team.

mfg Mumpitz
That is just how it is, deal with it.
The new 8.41 version give extra gold when we own all Cp.
I think it's balanced now.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Althend Wrote:The new 8.41 version give extra gold when we own all Cp.
I think it's balanced now.

No it isn't balanced, cause this is not enough, and the extra money you get for each factory you destroyed isn't enough. The fact is, creeps killing even gives more money then killing opponents...
Just activate "conquest victory". So defenders should get out of base to not to lose game. So they will feel the pressureSmile

Leavers must give money of course. They are less people... if it is 3v4 then this means game is 1v1 1v1 2v1. Think about that 2v1 guy...
Also in highly long games, team with less ppl will be overwhelmed because everybody will get high-end tanks. Less ppl will use less abilities : which means weapons will be less effective etc... They will need really much money to balance this...

All imba thing is what everybody does. Everybody try to play alone and kill alone. Thats why game gets imba in these conditions...

"In team games I dont feel any imba thing..."

Ah also, your team (not your force) must be getting all bounties of that destroyed factory's creeps that are not spawned...
For each factory you get must be getting:

(15 * 4 * (24+(game min) / 2.5)) / (Player number) = Bounties you would get if you killed all creeps from that destroyed factory... If not, it must be corrected to this. But i think it already works like that.
Trolololo
After a lot of game, i finally agree it is not balanced. Spending 2 hours of game against some defending players earning more gold from creep is annoying... (ok it is always possible to destroy their base, etc... But against some good player adopting this strategy, it is anoying...)
I think that it should be balanced even if the conquest victory mode exists.

Why not giving a decrease of -7% gold received from creep when we lose a cp? (and making a message appear and telling the current ration players do have) (and making +7% gold receive from creep for each cp we have got above 3)

Players will get pressure from losing a cp and will keep fighting for these cp. ^^
Personally since 8.41 i didn't see any game decided by this alleged imbaness (sometimes it seemed to be becouse of creeps on the first view, but the turnaround was just becouse of late game deaths), so can you please give us any replays where we can see this?
I will try to record it next time i meet this situation ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gettin Imba Scythe1337 36 15,181 2010-01-24, 07:32:42
Last Post: mooneye
  Earth Robot still imba in 8.48? NoobStrike 13 6,675 2008-06-27, 15:24:59
Last Post: qweqqweq
  Multibow too imba? Frechheit 11 5,569 2008-05-22, 18:52:38
Last Post: RedNova
  Imba Heavy Tank? Althend 39 15,696 2008-04-10, 02:35:31
Last Post: RedNova