• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Compendium of 3K Starts
i like this:
Scout (2500)
Troop Command (500)
Style: Creep Push, Good Start
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
heli and plasma...best start of all the ones ive tried. Plasma is nice as well because of the dual shot (for creeping) and low upgrade cost.
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
Scout: 500
Mine: 2500

Creeping while annoying people with your mine.
Also the best tactic vs trader.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
I often get fireball cannon with light tank. Is this a good idea?
ycoseth Wrote:Light Tank (800)
Basic Magic (1111)
Basic Magic (1111)
Style: Creep Farmer, Aggressive Mid-Range

light tank is never a creep farmer i think...scout is the one and onlySmile light tank is a good pvp tank, but not for much creep kills. and u need 1210 gold to upgrade that weapons, and for a 2k weapon only 500.
light tanks IS a good creepfarmer.. swarmrocket skill nearly kills a wave alone @lvl2
U guys have missed a imba startergy
Tinker ice cannon ftw
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
BENNIE.FM Wrote:U guys have missed a imba startergy
Tinker ice cannon ftw

Pfft, you selfish "Pros" haven't told people the most potent starting bugs of them all... So I will.

1. First off, you need to be in a certain spot before the game starts. If you are on the Dark Force, you need to be Yellow or Purple. If you are on the Light Force, try to take the Gray or Light Blue's spot. These guys are close enough to the weapon shops.

2. In the game, before you buy a tank, you'll notice you have access to one of the Weapon Factories. Yellow and Light Blue have peasants close enough to buy from Weapon Factory I. Purple and Gray's peasants are close enough to Weapon Factory II. Before you buy a tank, buy a Rock Catapult (3000) if you're Purple or Gray. It's an excellent 190 DPS weapon - considering two Basic Magic (which have less range) only give you ~154 DPS. If you're Yellow or Light Blue, you have more options: an upgraded Fireball Cannon (2900), 2 Molotov Cocktails (3000), 2 Glaive Cannons (3000), Grenade Launcher/Multibow (2850), Upgraded Fan of Knives (2800), Electro Cannon (2700), Energy Torpedo (2800), or an Ice Cannon (3000).

3. Now you should have little/no money left over, which means you can't afford anything other than a Tinker, right? ...
Wrong, hit the "Random" icon so you can get something better than that free/gimpy tinker.

4. Enjoy - Go show those Tinker/Ice Cannon Combos who's the big guy in town with your new and improved Demo/Anti-Grav/Light Tank/Scout/Copter. :twisted:

Happy Hunting Folks! Big Grin
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
Hehe. Will be removed in next versionSmile
Trolololo
I like light tank with two multi bows.
Upgrade at front and farm them to death... literally!
People are really confused by missing backup of their creepsBig Grin
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
Scout (500) with Troop Commander (2500).
Then save for Factory (Spawning 3500 each), one on each lane outside the base.

The money will roll in, i promise.
Tinker and buy a laser tower mid on one of the extra ruins by the trademasters
ycoseth Wrote:Well, while brainstorming potential 3K starts, I thought it would be helpful to create a list of various popular 3K starts, just for references sake to give ideas to people looking to experiment.

Helicopter (1000)
Bombarding Rockets (2000)
Style: Long range, Tank Hunter

Light Tank (800)
Tornado Summoner (2200)
Style: Aggressive Tank Hunter, Mid-Range

Light Tank (800)
Basic Magic (1111)
Basic Magic (1111)
Style: Creep Farmer, Aggressive Mid-Range

Tinkerer (0)
Energy Torpedo (2800)
Style: Defensive Long Range, Tank Killer by Retreat

Shredder (3000)
Style: Shield Wall, Counter Attacker /w Shred

Any more suggestions from others?
There are so many start possibilitys, but i don´t want to write anyone down, since the best ones already has been wrote.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
the best 3k start? well, i can only give you the basics. the rest is up to you since even i don't know and am still constantly experimenting.

i think that all starts depend greatly on number of players on each team and which lane you'll be going to.

for instance: in a 5 vs 5 in the middle lane a scout with a bombard or a heli with a plasma weapon is my favorite. but if you're on a side lane in a 5v5 then if you random a scout then an electro cannon (i always ranodom because i hate to choose from equal or almost equal choices), a light tank with two basic magics, or a heli with an plasma weapon is nice my favorite. but then if i random a demolisher or an antigrav then i prefer a bonfire for either in the side lanes or a multibow for demo in mid lane or a glaive cannon for antigrav in the middle.

each time little changes of the map occur i change my philosophies depending on different starting tank options, location of starting items, and pathing of creeps.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
IF u did scout with electro cannon against light with 2 basic i will kill you quickie haha jokes !but seriously i wouldSmile jokes again 2 scouts +1 heli or demo owns in middle
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
i like the helicopter with multibow and a basic magic

1000 + 1100 + 1111 if u take random and then wait abit longer then u will have efford to buy it.

It´s very nice for defensive creep farming and strong enough to hunt some few tanks (don´t be agressive, cuz multibow is to farm creeps with)
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Scout + Mid-range weapon (tried with Machinegun).

basically, a kick-start to Shredder. Just played it once in HB, but that can't count I guessSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheesy starts and solutions RaptorXI 3 5,238 2013-10-30, 12:38:02
Last Post: Flygplan