Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bug?
ideas from the german forum? I thought the whole forum was supposed to be in english, only some small talk in german? Can you pls put those ideas in here too, i really am not so good at understanding german. Also its hard to participate in a feedback forum knowing others are talking about important stuff you dont know anything about....
balancings, tech requirement somehow changed, the smoke generator and the force rebuilding its factories... i think that are the most important points
Force rebuilding the force factories? Confusedhock: Lol I thought my old suggestion we're out of the mind...
That were just some random ideas, I have to say that I'm against this particular suggestion, since it will only prolong the game, without any use for the losing team. I don't think that they would be able to turn the game and win because of that. They will lose anyway, so there's no use for it.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Exodus Wrote:That were just some random ideas, I have to say that I'm against this particular suggestion, since it will only prolong the game, without any use for the losing team. I don't think that they would be able to turn the game and win because of that. They will lose anyway, so there's no use for it.

then you may want to end the game when the first factory is killed... anyways, its somehow right, but if the defending team looses ~2 factories and then pushes back the enemy it would be good that the factories are rebuilt... but ok, it is not necessary either