Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new tactic?
at the beginning of the game (normal mode) wait for a few seconds
if two or more of the opposing team select helis, tinkers, or exploders use this strategy, otherwise do as u like
anyway if two or three (preferably all five) choose those three tanks, buy a light tank, but not a weapon. Go to the place where u can buy a hull or speed upgrade. Buy two "updates" this wil get u to lvl five. Get tank cannon LVL1, rocket and swarm rockets LVL 2. Use ur rocket to snipe the exploders and tinkers
right from the get go u can kill tinkers and exploders with ur lvl 2 rocket. use ur other spells to get gold quickly
i used this up till i had 3600 gold, i went and bought a thunder tank. by then i am up to lvl 10 or 11 and have up to 15 player kills!
max out thunder shock and tank cannon, use the rest of ur level points on the area shock
keep kiling people. focus on lower hp tanks. once u can get ur ulti spell for thunder tank do so ASAP
with the one two punch of the ultimate spell and thunder shock, u can one hit ko (ok two hits but whos counting) pretty much any tank. Keep kickin ass until u have 4.5k. sell ur thunder tank to get the 6.5k required for goblin hammer tank
max out hammer shock, speed upgrade (the spell not the item), and the ultimate spell, use rest of ur points on tank cannon
continue to track down low health people. by now people have an average health of 4k but u can do ur one-two punch again with the thunder hammer to shock them and deal alot of damage, and the ultimate spell
if the game isnt over soon enough just keep saving up until u have 25k for the TITAN
with titan u are an untouchable beast
anyway u should be able to get the most kills in the game, and not use a weapon at all!
i would like to state that the current record for most kills in a game without a weapon is me (using this strategy) with 26
if u beat the record then respond to this, or just whisper me online. I have the same name
italyrools
tell me how many kills, and give me ur name and a friends name to make it official!
please reply about this strategy
Hm, although I haven't tried nor seen this strategy, I can't imagine that this one is really effective.

I mean, up to 15 player kills with just your Light Tank and without weapons? I can't help but think that this only works against newbs ...
Additionally, you normally just can't farm with just your tank cannon and swarm rockets. And you are saving for your Thunder Tank and then saving again just to sell your tank ...

As you can see, I'm a little sceptical ^^ Maybe you can add a replay to your tactic, so we can see ourselfs how good it really isWink
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
but i can imagine that instead of saving for the lightning tank buying (a) weapon(s) can make the tactic quite effective. with swarm rockets and the missile you deal 720 dmg vs lvl 1 tanks. people normally dont retreat with the heli or light tank when they are down to 720 the first minutes.

but its a very special tactic though, and i also think that newbies are required for it. otherwise your enemies got it after 2-3 kills of you and play more carefully.

but i will try it i think Smile
Anyway I think it's a waste to sell your thunder tank to get goblin tank. There's in only 2500 gold in difference. I would really have seen a replay of this act. Hope you saved a replay of it. Smile
Another sceptic here, i too can only think this worked vs newbs. Also i wonder why you need your enemies to get heli for this? If i would go heli, and you would go tank with this tactic, i think i would kick your ass! If you see many tinkers on other team, just go for the demolischer and buy a basic magic or the arrows thing with it, its more effective because your lv1 katapult ability also kills tinkers instantly, you have a better tank, you have weapons AND other skills wich could take other tanks down (like the mines ...). Sorry, but i am not convincedWink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FE-tactic LivingFR 18 10,390 2010-10-05, 03:06:37
Last Post: l2kassassisn
  Basic magic tactic - used to often? TKF 36 20,302 2008-04-03, 23:02:47
Last Post: Tribulation
  BT 8.20 Factory Tactic (3300) TKF 5 5,041 2007-07-24, 16:44:33
Last Post: TKF