Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8.28 bugs
When I played alone (single player mode), I discovered a bug that is quite obvious and should have been discovered for long time ago. The thunder tanks lightning aura doesn't do more than 35 dmg whatsoever level. I skilled it at level 5, and it did only 35 damage, instead of 175!!! It did so when I was totally playing alone with no bots.
When you learn a new level of this skill you'll have to die first to apply it ... this has been this way since this skill was implemented.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Not like I want to feed the enemy every time level the skill, just to get the electro aura better. Haven't it been better that you just skilled a skill (UI that disappears after learning it), then for each level a unit skill would have been added to the Electro tank. Learning level 2 electro aura would remove the unit skill electro aura (1) and added unit skill electro aura (2)
u dont really think he didnt try this, right? >.>
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
I was talking about creating 5 seperate abilities. He may have probably tried it. And it doesn't work.

What about using the Demon Hunter's immolation?

5 mp activation cost, 40 dps aura pr level, 0.1 mp drain pr level? Turning it on will reduce mana regen.

____

BUG: Goblin Tank can use goblin hammer on air when Net Launcher is used on them.

BUG: Bombs (6000) hit air tanks when Net Launcher is used on them

This make net lancher way to imba. Compensate it.

____

btw are you supposed to start as lv1 at rush mode?
Minor Bugs:

The Infernal buying description is wrong. It says chaos bombs instead of chaos waves.

Also the traders energy shield says (lv1-5) 4-8 sec on pre-learn, while it's 3-7 when you learned it.

Also are you supposed to start as lv1 in rush mode?

Edit_

Also the mines learning description for demolisher starts at level 1: 360, which is also wrong. It is 320 instead.
Demolisher Burning Oil shortcut ® don't work. This dont work in recent versions too.
Trolololo
http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=601
Does Tinker's "Ultimate" that summons a factory supposed to take advantage of its forces upgrades? Because it does. In later levels its HP becomes as much as an Ice Robot. In a combat this can be too unbalanced...
Trolololo
This works as intentioned. When implementing such things is always difficult to tell if something is too strong or too weak. In case you (and others too) think this is too strong it can be changed of course.
I think it's hp is high and it's healing rate is relative low. (tinker lol, tinker drops gold hull and get full hp in 1 sec)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblin Tank and Infernal Bugs gozo1985 2 3,752 2012-01-20, 18:35:54
Last Post: gozo1985
  [8.72b] 2 bugs 091846 6 4,712 2010-11-01, 17:12:28
Last Post: ssl
  A few Minor Bugs [8.72b] TKF 6 5,041 2010-10-30, 16:53:23
Last Post: ssl
  [8.65] small bugs Metaller 11 5,366 2009-10-26, 16:03:27
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.60] Internal bugs and suggestions NoradIII 11 5,541 2009-07-22, 01:37:21
Last Post: Althend