Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BT 8.20 Factory Tactic (3300)
I've seen this many times. There are some who buy a factory at start and use this as a troop pusher. This tactic is quite devastating, but if the owner get more factories and those are unharmed during the gameplay, these will become serious treaths

If the factories get destroyed by the other team, is tactic becomes garbage and the one who only lived on buying factories, will loose it's advantage and most likely become useless.

I Also sometimes buy 1 or 2 fab on one of the sidelanes as a trader, and they automatically produces 5 troops every 20 seconds and are 25% more efficient than Troop Command (I think troop command has about 50s cooldown). But the troop command also have a damage bonus aura. And the factory can always be destroyed, and Troop Command cannot be destroyed.

I also experience one match that the one who had 3 factories, left the game. Force factories only produced 2 marines and become more inefficient...

I never used this tactic before so others could fill in some more info about factory tactics here. Also the factories is very weak against Mortar Pack and heavy tanks with mortar skill.

Edit_

Price changed
well done :!:
[Image: p0perzchensig1we5.jpg]
...bis einer weint....
^^ <--- Look! It´s irony!
In 8.21 the creeps owned by the player is as strong as the force creeps. Now the factory tactic is even more imba!
TKF Wrote:In 8.21 the creeps owned by the player is as strong as the force creeps. Now the factory tactic is even more imba!

The Problem is that you can build up to 5 factories, creeps are as strong as the force creeps and there are more than before spawning at a factory (2/5) AND the playercreeps HAVE NO BOUNTY!

Something must be changed!
[Image: Totti_8sig1cb(mod2).gif]
a new tactic, and... instantly it should be removed again...^^ the factory could be more expensive, but till now i didnt know that its tooo strong...
It's stronger now than before! With increased creep strength it is even a bit stronger. It worth now about 2900-3000 now in living strength! It very hard to get behind enemy lines to destroy it at start. Most people don't know how to battle such troop waves, except buying a siege pack as air and fly around and attack the fabs itself. (I've done this as trader).

This is sort of a risky tactic, but usually works 8/10 times against non smart enemies (They don't do necessary risks to buy a siege pack). If the factories get destroyed, the tactic is totally wasted and the team will have a useless tinker which wasted money on fabs.

Factories (2750) = Noob killer tactic
Siege Pack = Factory Killer tactic
Active Defenders around Factories = Difficult to destroy factories with siege pack.

A price change = Factory (3000)

or

Make the creep weaker again

__

Factory now costs 3300, which make it's impossible to buy it at once at start.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down Factory rush, as I called it then Pro rush Flygplan 2 4,166 2013-11-09, 02:17:19
Last Post: Exodus
  FE-tactic LivingFR 18 10,387 2010-10-05, 03:06:37
Last Post: l2kassassisn
  Basic magic tactic - used to often? TKF 36 20,289 2008-04-03, 23:02:47
Last Post: Tribulation
  a new tactic? italyrools 5 4,593 2007-11-20, 02:02:00
Last Post: Batto