Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old Feedback 8.3x
jo würd mich auch ma interessieren
NICHT mehr aktiv hier im Forum, seit Anfang 2008
trader get exp equal to tradet gold, ist not connected to the kill-exp concept
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
XP gain 8.21

Xp gain fixed? nja... Usually when I change to heavy tank im at level 10, but in 8.21, I was level 7!!! XP gain rate is not as same as before, or this is 1 time incident.
it is like before, i think...
you didnt get gold for creeps you killed on your own, only the XP, which was divided to all nearby allies, and the trader normally does not kill enemies on his own, and gains XP from standing near the battle and for the trades
I played a game where I built 3 factories, but still I didnt become Troop Commander!
yes, the troops spawned there are not counted... not yet
I've a couple of questions that might sound stupid, but why was the the handicap command added to battle tanks?

...and why does goblin hammer have same mana cost when it have a very low cooldown and damage?
1. because it was something i did not make till then, i tried a new thing, and wanted the pros to be able to give themselves a handicap on a lan for example...
2. i did not change that ability, it was exodus, dont know anything about it, but i though tmana cost would have been reduced, too
The only reason I use handicap for is to finish my towers in no time. I thought that's why the command was added. Pro tinker skillzBig Grin . But for pros to reduce their hp to make it's easier for them to get killed :? I would never guessed that, but okey.

So mana cost for goblin hammer should be 7 or 8 mp pr level? With a cooldown of 25 sec, and fast usage will empty level 5 goblin hammer (50mp cost) pretty fast in combination with shockwave.
about the handicap: why did you never mention that? ill see what i can change there, if theres nothing, then at least limit the command to only one call a minute, or in two minutes...
I've already hinted about this long time ago (1-2 months). In Strategien & Taktiken forum. I mentioned this under healing tactics. Thought you knew about it. Also a tinker with gold hull will only lose 200 hp, cuz items which provides additional hp isn't affected by handicap. Thus making the tower vulnerable and fast healing, but not the tinker. But there is a major disadvantage. Some players discover what I do, and suddenly a smart enemy heavy tank fire LONG range rocket to crush 1 tower. also if am not on my guard, a exploder can erradicate my 10% hp towers, which is not good. That's the risk and gambling about using the command and takes long time to type the entire long command...

__

This is what I wrote about handicap usage in Strategien & Taktiken forum

TKF Wrote:5: -Handicap 10 useful for tinkers

By typing -handicap 10 when you're a tinker while fixing a tower or have putted a repair module into it. This will finish the tower almost 10 times faster than normal, cuz the handicap command affects the players units, including your own tinker towers (some corrections). So a tower with 4000 hp and a repair module, will finish faster when it's only have 400 hp at 10% handicap and the lv1 repair module gives 15 hp regen pr sec and finish this tower much faster, in about 15-20 seconds. Also this is quite cheat, but be careful of not doing this while enemy tanks are nearby. A tower is easily ripped if it's only has 10% of it's original hp. So be very careful with this command and it's only works when you got 100% life. Don't forget to type -handicap 100!!! when the enemy is close or the tower is finished :!:
i did not read any further when i saw "handicap", as that was always used to heal tanks... and thats impossible now, perhaps i should also add a condition that there is no unit of the player (except of creeps) on the map, which has less than 95% hp, like i already checked with the tank
TKF Wrote:5: -Handicap 10 useful for tinkers

By typing -handicap 10 when you're a tinker while fixing a tower or have putted a repair module into it. This will finish the tower almost 10 times faster than normal, cuz the handicap command affects the players units, including your own tinker towers (some corrections). So a tower with 4000 hp and a repair module, will finish faster when it's only have 400 hp at 10% handicap and the lv1 repair module gives 15 hp regen pr sec and finish this tower much faster, in about 15-20 seconds. Also this is quite cheat, but be careful of not doing this while enemy tanks are nearby. A tower is easily ripped if it's only has 10% of it's original hp. So be very careful with this command and it's only works when you got 100% life. Don't forget to type -handicap 100!!! when the enemy is close or the tower is finished :!:

i would call it "cheating" or "abuse"...better spend the time for typing in that...for "real" play.... ^^
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
Handicap only works when you have 100% full health! But the towers doesn't necessary have that. Also there is a abuse counter to your fix proposal... You type "-handicap 10" before you begin to build your tinker tower and... Tadaaa... Still the abuse...

__

Invulnerable wards!!!

Why are the wards invulnerable and cannot be destroyed by troops?

__

btw hard to notice ingame in 8.23 and makes me unsure, but is the weapon range added with 32?
then handicap has to be removed... the wards are invulnerable because i think thats the best... do you want 300 gold to be destroyed by troops as soon as any player has a radar? and no, 32 range isnt added
Troops made by the factories still doesn't count to Troop Commander stats ingame.

Also there is no trader support when the trader is afk... The inventory get filled and makes it impossible to afk trade
I've noticed that the Factory-made creeps tend to always follow the bottom area of mid (at least for Dark Force). They end up hugging the south fence of the Light Force base and running up the bottom ramp: I'd prefer they acted more like the normal mid-heading creeps and went to the mid Laser before going to the other ramps.

Would it be possible to choose where player-based factory creeps move? I know you can control the manually, but even when you place them by the top and bottom lanes, they don't follow the normal path (ex: in the top lane for Dark Force they completely bypass the enemy's control point). Maybe have an array of buttons for individual factories: top lane, middle lane, or bottom lane pathing.
DPS > Range, 'nuff said.
Hehe, I noticed the new tinker skill, but I couldn't tp on the mini factorySad Also tested the new web launcher. 2 seconds is very imba.
Yeah, I thought that the new Ulti would be too good when you are able to teleport to the factory, it's still a tank with no cost.

Even when you get a kill with web launcher, you paid 200 gold for one charge, which in the beginning is about the half of the bounty you get. But if there are more complaints about that I can also reduce the duration.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
a friend suggested a mini-factory which also spawns units, but has to be constructed like the towers... dont know if thats a good idea, but at least it sounds intersting to me^^

and about air / ground: i think at the beginning ground is stronger than air, but later in the game air is better, above all the sky tank... perhaps it could be weakened a bit...
(i dont play bt often, but thats what i know from older versions / what ive seen in some public games)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simple feedback BENNIE.FM 3 3,808 2013-03-19, 17:46:15
Last Post: eSVau
  Being a Referee - Feedback TKF 4 4,068 2010-11-09, 10:25:44
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Ability Adjustment Feedback TKF 18 10,558 2010-09-08, 16:00:01
Last Post: TKF
  Feedback on the terrain changes (8.56) Khristophoros 3 3,484 2008-12-22, 13:20:21
Last Post: Khristophoros
  BT 8.53b Feedback Exodus 11 6,913 2008-10-15, 02:51:04
Last Post: italyrools