Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old Feedback 8.3x
stufe = level... well, bug^^

and if you have more than one finger on your left hand then W and T arent a problem eitherWink

the exponential thing could be a problem, yes...
I like better A, it's closer and traders are used to press A with my little finger. It has always been A, why is it suddenly now changed to T? Someone who whined about the A button was uncomfortable? I don't like QWERT, but QWERA.
well, trading is not my favourite strategy anyway,

but i just fell like tkf :|
no, nothing, but i updated it to the skill slots, tank weapon is T, so the trade skill which you learn at the same position has to be A, too... i like QWERV as hotkeys, too, but i think that depends how big your hand is^^ you can still create custom hotkeys for wc3 i think
either the tank weapon hotkey is changed to A and trade to A, or both on T, or both on V
V or A is same for me, I can use my thump on V, or my little finger on A.
I vote A, as i am an azerty user( i only recently discovered the fact that i can switch qwerty/azerty very fast with shift+ctrlSmile ), i am used to putting my fingers in a very strange position, but adding T or V instead of A, makes it completely impossibleTongue
So far unison for hotkey ABig Grin (4 votes)

___

About the mines (2500), they don't kill a light tankSad They suck with only 900 dmg. Also for the heavy and huge mines does also much less...
hm, my thumb is on alt while playing BT... so V sucks ... A is much better imho
No Support via PM!!
A is better fit for trader skill. But talking about finger habits becomes offtopic. My thumb is resting in space xD... Finger habits on keyboard

Nerf shredder!

ps: Rename this thread to 8.3x!
Have you changed the explosion system in 8.34? (Didn't see it in the changelogs)
it was a bugfix, and we did it
Thanks for adding -leaverai that I suggested before. I hope it works fine.
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:Thanks for adding -leaverai that I suggested before. I hope it works fine.
it does not... however, will be fixed in 8.35
Hi,
Im new to this Forum, but play since much versions ^^

I have some Feedback about the version 8.33 (and partly before :wink: )

I got nearly 3 Games with good guys, with nearly the same skill, ending up with the same situation, short before:

buying infernal --> who kills enemy base first with ulti wins ! :?

all other Tanks for maximum of 8k Gold (Skytank) with hulls and so on get killed,
and only Infernals and Frost Tanks can fight each other.

I got some Question:

Why has a Frost Tank for 13.000 Gold a LvL5 - 1500damage 2 sec stun with ca. 950 Range ability,
and a Heavy Tank 5.500 Gold a LvL5 - 1500damage 1 sec stun 2000 (!)Range ability.

I dont want to say there is something too strong, but i wondered that the frost Tank skill became so bad version for version ???

Another thing is the following:
In battletanks the pro´s get really strong easy and after 3min the first new ones are called noobs (my experience)
I see often, that new people don´t get much help --> sry thats not your problem i know Big Grin ,

but i mean the many ways of strategies and different Tanks --> Exploder, Teleportbreaker, Orbital Control ....
give thousands of different gameplays, what in my mind is quite cool Tongue , but ...

New players cant understand many fights, or are kicked, cause they are bad after 10-15 min, and cant learn Bt though.
so the community in my mind is quiet low in manpower ^^.

Another thing is the exploder... yeah i know sry Im talking about, but
i think its cool, that he kills other tanks by exploding, and keeps on later, but i got some question,

Why can a 400 Gold Tank kill a 15.000 Gold Infernal with Gold Hull or so :?:
I know he needs Explosives and so on,
but i think a light tank for 800 with 15k Weapons cant kill an Infernal for 15k (- maybe at levle 20 both) :roll:

Thanks for Reading, and hopefully a nice answer ^^
Yours Gamma
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Well for a exploder to kill a infernal robot with gold hull, he needs about 5 huge explosives which is worth 6600 gold each, so it's total value is 33000 gold, while the Infernal has a value of 15000 + 5000 for gold hull.

Still Infernal might survive if he's a bit outside explosion range.

So basically the 400 gold exploder, need explosives equipment worth more than his opponents; in terms of tank cost and explosives cost comparisons...

So explosives is quite expensive!

_____

Also with the frost robots freeze, it also causes a major slow for some seconds after the stun. It also stacks with the frost robots frost aura, so makes the enemy tank quite sitting duck. You can easily catch up with the victim.

_______

But you're perhaps quite right about new players. Being hostile to them and kick them could cause them no never play btanks again, and leads to less bt players that way. It's a hard problem to handle... Also in b.net games, you get the feeling: Either you're noob, or pro. Nothing between...

Actually quite important subject to discuss further...
I have one big problem with noobs: I seldomly see somebody asking for some explanations or help, and that pisses me off. It's ok if you don't know that the your lane opponent can place mines with demolisher and you thus keep running into them, but then you gotta ask your team or enemy for help, instead of just leaving the game or feeding without changing your behavior. The same applies to people who keep running into enemy creeps or who don't buy a weapon (because they're used to DotA or something similar): I never saw somebody asking for explanations on starting weapons/items (we all know that some people do buy repair kit or a hull instead of a weapon, since they don't know any better), most people either leave after having died a couple of times or say something like "wtf bugged, I can't attack" and leave afterwards. I'm kinda losing hope here ;-)
If I random a hero I'm not familiar with in DotA, I ask my team what build to go for and read through the skills before choosing, and I have seen a lot of other people do that as well, but it seldomly occurs in BT. I usually tell people to go and practice with AI to figure out the basics, no idea if that works though. I also tell people that their weapon is creeps only if they have a multibow and obviously don't know that it doesn't attack player vehicles, but I rarely receive responses, might be due to the fact that those addressed don't speak English.
1. thx to comments before ^^ - i didnt realize big freeze from Frost Tank cause the Frost Tank and me usally got close Combat weapons, so im not a victim, cause he can´t fire without me fire. Big Grin
and i got some teleporter, which cannot be freezed - even Infernal got some Chaos-teleport, which can help escaping. 8)

2. Noob Problem:
Some Idea could be the possibility to type -help at the beginning, with a short Hint for every after picking Game mode.

Useful Information could be: showing Tankbuying Building - and 1.Weapon Shop,
and Hint: Buy a Tank AND a weapon

I know, there are useful tipps during play, but if you spend all Money at the start, u maybe even loose already :roll: (as a player).
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
In the 8.35 patch notes, it said Titan and Infernal are downgraded, but I don't see a major difference.

Chaos Rain is insane. There's no way to stop it, the Infernal can still move and fire, and the damage alone is enough to kill anything below a heavy tank, and that's only because of the damage reduction of it. The Frost Robot and Demon Tank, even well equipped, are barely able to take out a weakly-equipped Infernal. While I understand your formulas are percentage-based, when you get to 10k or more base health, the percentage bonuses are monstrous. Chaos Rain needs to be like the Frostie's Rain, where stun or movement cancels it.

The Shredder is fine at 3k. I start with it a lot and get pushed around by Light Tanks and Helis early on because I have no weapons for the first 5 minutes or so. It's hard to kill but relies on opponent's mistakes to be good.
I agree, inferno is still overpoweredConfused

The easy way to win is to run for it after buying a middle class weapon :o
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
First post here =D

1. After a trader left, the leaver AI started playing the hero.
The AI was until the end of the game without weapons/new tank, he just went to combat to feed.

2. The trade skill "Trade" at lvl 4 says at third trade you'll get monopoly, but i get on the second already. Bug?

3. Is there a way to check for leavers when -lai is on at the end of the game?
Like, at the score board, i can see all are there, but some of those are AI.
So im asking for a way to know which ones are Ai and which ones are players.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simple feedback BENNIE.FM 3 3,803 2013-03-19, 17:46:15
Last Post: eSVau
  Being a Referee - Feedback TKF 4 4,065 2010-11-09, 10:25:44
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Ability Adjustment Feedback TKF 18 10,545 2010-09-08, 16:00:01
Last Post: TKF
  Feedback on the terrain changes (8.56) Khristophoros 3 3,482 2008-12-22, 13:20:21
Last Post: Khristophoros
  BT 8.53b Feedback Exodus 11 6,909 2008-10-15, 02:51:04
Last Post: italyrools