Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle tanks should fight instead of boring tactics
I feel many guys only have (tower defense) , (exploder) , (Laser tower TD in middle line) , (factories produce troops for push) , ( upgrade troops for push ) , (trader get something to annoy the game) .
I feel disappointment for above tactics, because Battle tank is a game for fighting , it isn't for tactics . Tactics
shouldn't own anything. (True) fight should own anything , or we dont need play this game.
So I suggest troop upgrade only can do (auto) by (Light foce) and (Dark force) ,people cant manual upgrade it. When you buy a factory , its only produce 2or 3 troops better .I feel it more balance.Or cant produce any troop.
Well ...., Battle Tanks is tactic I suppose 8) (next to other things like reaction)

But some counter IMO could be better (or cheaper), like net launcher only 500Gold or usable mortars only 300 or 350 Gold, but not too cheap.

Buying mortars against mass towering (without siege Pack for 2500) can be annoying, because much tinker play with long range and if that is enough you cant destroy enemy towers. But usally you or your teammates buy heavy tanks and its often done.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
No,TD just annoyed , but I only mind (manual upgrade troop levels should be cancel).
It's only for (dark and light force ) can do it auto only best.
Avoiding noob dont play ,and he can just do that.
Upgrading troops is very expensive.
3400 for both upgrades increase by 1.
This means for 2 upgrades on both sides you can buy a laser.
And without factory of your own a upgrade is worth nothing.
A factory costs 3500.
Let's see... how to counter factories?
Destroy them or buy cheap unit killer (bow).
Sure... it brings the enemy team advantage to have more and better creeps.
But your team should have the money spent in other stuff making it fair again, or you are just not as good as them.

Tower defence... I seen a lot of people taking me down with a single 400 gold mortar reinforcement.
I prefer buying orbitals to kick towers.
Or simply outdmg enemy.
Ever tried 1050 range and smoke generator? Works fine too.
What about heavy tank? Goblin Tank is working fine too.
Or Earth Robot earth quake?
I see a lot of counters here.

For trader, I agree I cannot stop a good trader.
I once had a trader in my game and I took helicopter to get him.
By time he outleveled me and had more money, cause I chased him.
Sure I got him sometimes, but he flew 5 times to goldmine and had speedpack.
If you could disassemble trader hunter pack again, maybe more people would use it.

With fighting I think you mean tank-to-tank-combat.
In late game it is all about that.
Had games with my whole base gone where only fights and firepower made me a win.

Summed up:
I think btanks is a good map as it is.
Just there are not enough players (waiting like 10 minutes for a full game on Northrend)
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
ferraril Wrote:I feel many guys only have (tower defense) , (exploder) , (Laser tower TD in middle line) , (factories produce troops for push) , ( upgrade troops for push ) , (trader get something to annoy the game) .
I feel disappointment for above tactics, because Battle tank is a game for fighting , it isn't for tactics . Tactics
shouldn't own anything. (True) fight should own anything , or we dont need play this game.
So I suggest troop upgrade only can do (auto) by (Light foce) and (Dark force) ,people cant manual upgrade it. When you buy a factory , its only produce 2or 3 troops better .I feel it more balance.Or cant produce any troop.

Tower defense? by tinkers you mean? I've never seen that be a deciding factor in a ga me as by min 15 theyre all basicalyy destroyed. Exploder is an easy feed with tp breakers, laser in mid is just stupid...it eventually gets destroyed for a loss of 2k and the creeps it kills wouldve just been killed by other teammates anyway. Factories are sometimes annoying in rush but rarely in normal games. A quick tp with some good weapons at say 25 min will kill a 3.5k fact, or you can just counter with one of your own. I love hunting traders personally...easy kills generally with a tp or radar, plus they have one less fighter. And upgrades are only really very useful late in the game when trying to get big tanks...when you have tanks that can kill creeps with an aoe spell, the guy who spent money on creeps will get owned by the guy who upped his tank. Tactics are part of the game, and, for me at least, the more the better. Makes the game for complex, interesting, fresh etc. I dont see nothing but tanks and weapons as very exciting... :?
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
Only pure tank fighting would be boring. Some different elements makes the game more fun.
That would be like the old btanks, atleast, the type that I played when it came over from Europe. It was outrageously fun, but so uncomplex, but the game has gotten better with every new update (except for a few). I look forward to even more weapons, items and tanks, therefore more complex strategies and even teamwork strategies can be worked out.
I felt factory and troop command center all abused by many players. If you dont use it, enemy used , so u lost.
Then all used it, it like a disease in btanks. Btanks is really having sick......Everyone dont learn to control tanks better,
only thinking about boring tactics.......sick ...... disease.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Tanks BENNIE.FM 5 6,567 2015-06-07, 15:11:56
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Creating some new tanks BENNIE.FM 4 5,715 2015-04-14, 11:37:20
Last Post: 91846
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,053 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,070 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  All random? Random Tanks? AeroniumX 2 3,485 2012-03-05, 12:12:42
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL