Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Btank Clans in Loading Screen?
hi all,

just a consideration from my side.
How would it be to put the BTank Clan Names in the loading screen?
Like as Example:
Server Northend: Bug,Btnk,BTFG,NGIX,Sake etc.
Azeroth: BTOW, BT0W, etc.

to grow up the community for clans and in this fact more ppl for private bt games.
Cause its getting really hard to play full bt privs in this times.

greetz
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Good idea but...
they have then more noobs and fucking leavers in private games, see yesterday lioooooil ^_^
Okay joke,
Would be nice to do this idea.
the public skill lvl got a limit... to reach a higher skill lvl u have to play more challenging games (private games) specially: the teamplay, when u should buy a tank, what kind of weapons with what tank (maybe no poisen -.-´) etc...

So public gamers, who are interesting in bt and want to learn can more easily find BT Clans and get in contact with Clan Members.

I just see a big leak with skilled players and to fill it, we have to reach more ppl for priv games. :wink:
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Or maybe we should stop flame and kick noob of our priv... (You will argue saying we keep gummyBig Grin)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
gummy got special rights, stop blame him!

but come on... there are just ppl who cant or even dont want get better... and they ignore it, if u want tell them some tips or what they should do better, feeding everygame etc. etc. etc.

i like your blue colour btw!
how i already askd in this thread, but what got a bit ignored -.-´

could u plz put the Btank Clans in the LOADING SCREEN, the Clan Community is getting really empty... on north is just our clan (sake) a bit aktiv and trying private Games. What is really senceless in the last time, cause the most play on the ranked Bot.

so i hope this topic get at this time a bit more attention, i plz for itSad

thx
I don't think that this is the right place: the loading screen is static - clans are dynamic
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I really think it would be better to add it the loading screen. the text of the laoding screen change at each version. Clans don't change that much ^__^

It would help a lot to keepthe community alive
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
eSVau Wrote:I don't think that this is the right place: the loading screen is static - clans are dynamic

this arguement dont count for me.(!)
There are clans which are alive since month-ages as example "clan BuG" and also "clan sake" and u always could change the info of Loading screens per each updated Version.
We already discussed this, when you first brought this topic up, but it seems like noone told you our (= DevTeam) opinion.

Basically it's about this: the map itself is not responsible for any clan management or advertising. Every clan has to do this himself, to keep staying alive. The map refers every player to this site and every clan has the chance to present themself here. When you feel like nobody gets in contact with your clan themself, then you have to actively search for players youself, ask good player if they'd like to join your clan, host your own bots, etc.

When your clan is not able to do this (leaving the bots aside), then a short mention on the loading screen won't help either. You can't just expect that several players wan't to join your clan and wait for them the whole time.

As I said, you can use this forum, to present your own clan, show people why they should join you etc. Maybe start some kind of event, like the weekend cups, to get your clan noticed.

You know, I do my best to keep the map itself alive, but the community itself also has to do something to not just fade away ;) I know that this is not easy, but the good things tend to be difficult to achieve.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
yep i got a message from Velocity, but in in optaining of this topic, happend not really much. This why i recommented in this thread.
Well, I had a clan list a long time ago, I don't find that topic. A good solution would be to make a subforum called Battle Tanks clans, or make a sticky announcement thread about the current BT clans.

Currently my thread which displays bt clans is deleted, but I added a new one: Battle Tanks Clans

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CLANS Jason 7 5,718 2013-01-28, 22:19:56
Last Post: Max
  loading screen Cdek 111 63,876 2012-01-19, 08:50:21
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  btank developers (thank you ) 091846 0 1,791 2011-03-25, 16:29:41
Last Post: 091846
  what update you guys want as btank players 091846 11 7,338 2010-11-01, 12:35:33
Last Post: 091846
  Load Screen Tom-Ace 18 9,379 2010-05-18, 10:44:55
Last Post: GooglyBoogly