Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1on1 KotH] Match Ups
Alexandro Wrote:Game done:) now it is your turn to die lioooooil hehe:p

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
and I know I know I know I know I know I want to
u want to too?Big Grin

hf alex :O
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Prog Wrote:I felt like the giveup was a bit too early. There was a good chance to get the cp back quickly as long as alexandro was still on rather low hp. (also the cp loss was kinda stupid and probably the giveup was a bit of tilt because of that?^^)

I liked the tech mechs on all lanes to repair the towers. Such a subtil thing which can be really important in the later game stages with porters.

On another note: Who will be the first to defend his place as the king? Won't be easy for alexandro - Lol is certainly no pushover.

i was just so pissed^^
didnt want to play anymore was too bad in early gameWink
still nobody has defended his crown^^
the king lost every game now^^
It is the curse of the crown^^
Alexandro Wrote:It is the curse of the crown^^

not really, i think if looool can survive this round, then he probably will stay at least till the game vs. firephonix.
I don't want against LIoOoOoIL...

Alexandro beat him !!!
Then i beat you !!!

HAHAHA :twisted:
Tell me who wants to play vs him?Smile
aleeeeex where are yuuuuu
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I sended a pm to you 2 days ago that we can play tuesday or thursday. So we will play it today:)
On thuesday u already said, we play "today", i was online from 6-8pm... and u didnt show up
i will be online today (thursday) same time.
so

alex and me play(ed) 1 game.
gg

i won :D

Edited by Exodus: Use the spoiler tags next time, not the code tags ;)
Edit: xD didnt find the spoiler at first

Attached Files
.w3g   alexVSalex.w3g (Size: 214.6 KB / Downloads: 277)
King's curse strikes again.

I'll comment on the game as soon as I've seen it.
pretty clear outcome, lloooooll creeped better and his decision to change tank early was very good vs alexandro
king will lose until lioooooil or prog got it^^
maybe firephoenix will have some chances i hope it =)
prog didnt you want to comment?? (;
Watched it now.

Game starts with a huge blunder by Alexandro1. You absolutly must not die against a scout with just 2 basic magics. With less time to creep and less weapons he instantly falls behind in gold. Lol (not going to write Lioooooil every time^^) has close to a 1k gold lead after just 5 minutes and changes to an air ship. Good desicion, as he skips a hull that way (so less gold loss in the future as he does not need to sell anything additionally).

Next situation I want to point out is the next death of Alexandro1. Getting killed by drones and lightning (which probably suprised him, as it is not overly common to get both of those mana-spells) is something which should not happen obviously, but which might with just a small mistake and getting hit by a lot of drones. The pivotal point here is rather how Lol uses the time-frame of the respawn to buy mortars at the opponents cp and he kills the tower. Great decisionmaking and quick thinking. Even if there is a chance to die when doing this, the benefit is immense. As soon as the tower is lost Alexandro1 needs to play defensivly and cautiously, because if he dies in vicinity of the cp the game might be already lost. Also the possibilties for the Lol's mid- and late-game tactics increase, as he can now do double cp attacks with tech mechs, or be agressive with teleporter (+troops).

Tech mech gets the mid cp at ~12:50, after some canceled attempts by Lol before, but the Tech mech movement in mid wasn't noticed and therefore was not countered appropriately. It should have looked fishy that Lol suddenly changes his focus to the side lanes. When an opponent does exactly that lane swap after killing a tower, it is absolutely pivotal to search for any tech mechs and if there are any to get a barricade at the lone cp.

Highly unnecessary death gives Lol the top cp without much effort. 2 cps down against a player like Lol is probably impossible to catch up for anyone. The rest of the game is merely just safe (buildings at cps!) and solid play until the game is won. Lol overextends himself a bit in attacking with his new sky tank once, but that didn't impact the game any more.

Overall: Just a couple of mistakes by Alexandro1 deciding the game. Some of them don't even look like that deciding at first, but Lol adapted very well and quick to the tactical possiblities available. Getting a kill close to the opponents cp -> insantly gets mortars. Opponent has an undefended (no building) cp -> go for 2 cps at once. While abuseing small mistakes of Alexandro1's Lol made close to no mistakes at all (at least I didn't find a lot) and those which he made didn't effect the game. Beating him will be a real challenge for the next player.
hope foellix and me got in the next days both time for our game.Sad

and thx for the commants @ the game vs alexandro
Any news here?

I thought the time limitation is one week?
Lol's pc has problems and he is in the process of fixing them. He will need a bit longer and i think we should give him that time. In the next ~5 days Lol should be able to play the games, according to him.
seems my notebook is working now again, "just" have to install a new operating system etc. etc. etc. -.-´ :roll:

but anyway, if im not able to play in the next 3-5 days ill giveup. kind of dumb for the rest of koth members (but i didnt heard anything from foellix the last days too).

hope to see u guys, so fast i can xD
Guess the game won't be played. Any reasons for the delay? We do need to know who is unable to play (or if both are) so we can determine the players for the next game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any interest for a 1on1 KotH? Prog 58 49,292 2014-04-25, 13:09:47
Last Post: omefisto
  [2on2 KotH] Match ups LIoOoOoIL 36 32,345 2011-08-04, 12:52:08
Last Post: Althend
  [2on2 KotH] Registration LIoOoOoIL 11 11,075 2011-08-04, 12:20:59
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Everything around the 2on2 KotH LIoOoOoIL 11 12,229 2011-06-06, 07:56:31
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  [1on1 KotH] Registration Prog 31 23,137 2011-01-26, 18:59:04
Last Post: Weissheit