Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1on1 KotH] Match Ups
ye we have done our matches (playd 2 games on different bots)
have to say that cobra had to play with a touch pad first and in the second with a old roll mouse =0, but he wanted to absolve our games.

sry for my airship gaming, but was in my opinion the better choice, in this situations.

Attached Files
.w3g   koth.vs.cobra#2.w3g (Size: 259.32 KB / Downloads: 208)
.w3g   koth.vs.cobra#1.w3g (Size: 216.21 KB / Downloads: 180)
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Quite one sided, but well played by Lol. Cobra not in the shape he could play in tho, nevertheless he stays as usual well mannered all the waySmile
sry for my airship gaming, but was in my opinion the better choice, in this situations.[/quote]

hi allSmile
dear lioooil never say sry couse of play:) all tectis are good on its own way and about our game ..Smile as i promised i will 1v1 you inside or out side koth and i will beat you as i promisedSmile but thats may be after few weeks when i have some free timeSmile and you won couse you are pro never say sorrySmile
sorry evry one for the delays i will be faster in my next turnSmile best wishes to evry oneSmile
eNAyZee msg me via PN, if u didnt read mine =0
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I will challenge whoever has the hill now:) I'm Tynkywinky on all realms, most in channel clan btow on east and clan bug on europe.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Tynkywinky Wrote:I will challenge whoever has the hill now:) I'm Tynkywinky on all realms, most in channel clan btow on east and clan bug on europe.

if u wanna reg, then do it in the registration thread^^
Default win for Lioooooil. (no sight of eNAyZee)
his bro was on the last days...
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
jo next KOTH round vs Rammsteinpower, we just have to find a date for our game(s) =D
(he already msdg me via bnet)
hm, still waiting for a response from rammsteinpower. seems he isnt really activ in the btanks forum
About a week ago I saw him in BNet an told him it was his turn in KotH and he was like "OMG I have to check the forums" but I actually never saw him here...
no no...

he told me 3 days ago that he can't reach lool and already pm'd him.

if i see him i will tell him he should look here, ok?Smile

he's very excited to fight this match.

sure.
hm he cant reach me? im really often on, in wc3 =D
as i said.. i will bash him if he won't appear^^

so, time to bash him^^
still no msg from him, i even tried it sometime with "/where rammsteinpower" in bnet, but he was never on.
could u plz go in contact with him (@aggi), ty
AGGInator Wrote:i try it oO
i guess something happened to him....

edit: i did reach him!
i was right. something happened to him ^^ but pls.. don't ask what specifically.

i guess he already contact you alex.

So any news on when the match can actually be played? Or should we skip it?
ye, he contacted me and askd for the game time. so i msgd him to play it on sunday(today) 16:00-18:00 german time, but no response from him.
will see if he appear
FYI: his mailbox is full and he can't recieve any email

Quote:<censored@aol.com>: host air-md.gair-md.mail.aol.com[172.20.29.134] said:
552 5.2.2 E4.12 censored MAILBOX FULL (in reply to RCPT TO command)
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:FYI: his mailbox is full and he can't recieve any email

Quote:<censored@aol.com>: host air-md.gair-md.mail.aol.com[172.20.29.134] said:
552 5.2.2 E4.12 censored MAILBOX FULL (in reply to RCPT TO command)

rammstein?
i never wrote a email, just send a private Message via forum, or who u talking about?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any interest for a 1on1 KotH? Prog 58 50,199 2014-04-25, 13:09:47
Last Post: omefisto
  [2on2 KotH] Match ups LIoOoOoIL 36 32,662 2011-08-04, 12:52:08
Last Post: Althend
  [2on2 KotH] Registration LIoOoOoIL 11 11,198 2011-08-04, 12:20:59
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Everything around the 2on2 KotH LIoOoOoIL 11 12,336 2011-06-06, 07:56:31
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  [1on1 KotH] Registration Prog 31 23,382 2011-01-26, 18:59:04
Last Post: Weissheit