Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combo skills
Hello,

So this suggestion is too increase the teamplay and the possibilities ingame by making combo.

The idea is simple so combination create some extra positive/negative effect. (and make some tank less played more interesting)
I don't how difficult it is to implement it. That maybe nice in sc2 too.

- Cool down: Demolisher burning ulti cancel by frost tank stun
- Overburn: Demolisher burining ulti + sky tank flame skill : +40% damage
- Combostun: 2 stun in a row (max 0.4 sec between each): +25% speed reduction for 1.5 sec
- Hypercombostun: 3 stun in a row +25% speed reduction for 1.5 sec + disable weapons for 1 sec
- Satellite disruption: Thunder tank aura - reduce damage of orbital by 20% in its area
- Covering: Ghost tank aura + medivac ulti : make the medivac ulti effective on troop too
- Grounded: Guard ulti + earth tank ulti: +40% damage from the earth tank ulti (logic since the target is grounded)
- Grounded: Guard ulti + sky tank ground damage skill : +40% damage (same logic)
- Marble rain: 2 Light tank aoe damage on same area : increase its damage of 40% (60% if 3 light tanks do it )
- Nailed: 2 Ghost tanks using absorb skill on same target : target totally immobilized and get stun for 1 sec
- Pillar: Guard rooted + earth tank temporary resistance skill: the resistance apply to the guard too
- Shock melee: Goblin stun + shredder stun: make the shredder stun damage become area damage on 1000 range (delay max of 1.5 sec)
- Tag: Demon stun + shredder ulti: make the target lose 50% mana
- Hypermodule: Tinker can put module inside allied tank (it disapears ater 25 sec)
- Stase field: if 2 antigrav use ulti on different target in range of 1000 from each other it creates a field reducing speed of enemies of 50%. It last 4 sec.
- Disrupting field: if 3 antigrav use ulti on different target in range of 1000 from each other, it creates a field reducing speed of enemies of 50% for 4 sec + remove 50% of their mana
- Rune triggering: when the scout change a rune. If he uses his rune skill again on the rune, it trigger the rune making the rune having effect in 600 range area.
- Cyclone: Frost ulti + Thunder storm area skill: remove 1 mana/sec on enemies in the damage area.

Please give me your opinion, the difficulties to implement it and your idea to balance itSmile
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
it is ok really hard to add in
it´s sounds really nice to my..... a lot of nice combos!
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
rofl..
would be months of sripting work xD
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Are u sure? It would be about giving a statut to a tank when he get effect from one skill and then put a extra line to the skill with "if the tank affected has x statut" :o
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
AGGInator Wrote:rofl..
would be months of sripting work xD
Would be a fucking work of BALANCE! Big Grin

But sounds great in my opinion...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gold Hull->Power pack->new combo ??? RAF_Fenix 1 2,738 2014-03-21, 13:29:20
Last Post: Prog
  Medivac Skills Dr.McNinja 38 15,795 2009-06-06, 05:29:03
Last Post: Lezowski
  soruce fo new skills HK416 8 4,949 2009-06-04, 23:42:12
Last Post: HK416