Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stop Abusing the Kick System
I would like to add that it sucks when we cannot kick someone with a GOOD score when they decide to go AFK in the corner and cry for a stupid reason. Also the kick system does not seem to care about assists, I got kicked once with the highest assist score in the game
Quote:Stop kicking players based on score, if you don't offer them advice or suggestions then stfu and leave the game yourself.
+1
Quote:Kicking should only be there to kick people who start to insult others and flame around wildly.
-1 (flaming is usually a 2 way street, and you can always use /squelch)
Quote:Or people who try to ruin a game by suiciding or parking their tank in the corner.
+1
Quote:I never give up and never kickvote someone only because of bad score. It's only when people start to suicide to ruin a game, don't play with the team saying "you're all noobs!" or park their tanks in the corner of the base. And most of the time you can't even kick those corner-parkers.
+1
Quote:Seriously though, the first time I ever played this game, my K : D was like 0 : 20. I wasn't suiciding, and I certainly didn't deserve to get kicked. Keep that in mind.
+1
As of now I win a little over half of the time - I've finally figured out what to do and what not to do, etc.

Quote:-1 (flaming is usually a 2 way street, and you can always use /squelch)
-1 this... I had a teammate a few games ago that literally flamed every single person on our team the ENTIRE game. We weren't provoking him or anything like that. He had the best K:D I think, but still that's not reason to flame everyone for 15 minutes straight. Finally he got upset and left, but if he hadn't then what could we have done? (Rhetorical question...) Btw, I want to mention that we ended up winning that game after he left.Smile

Quote:I would like to add that it sucks when we cannot kick someone with a GOOD score when they decide to go AFK in the corner and cry for a stupid reason.
+1 The problem is with the bots, not the map, imo. The hosting bots needs to implement vote kicking. It takes like 95% of the players to vote or w/e anyways, and it would solve a lot of problems... Also, it would teach the abusers a lesson.
(2011-05-16, 15:37:32)PaPPa_D Wrote: Qulify games: just lose the kick system in that mode...I have played a game or to in qulify, and I see "pro`s" going there, pwning the rookies so hard.
Really not fair at all.
+1 to this, noobstompers are trash and it makes it hard for begginers to learn.

P.S. BRING EXPLODER TO QUALIFY!!!
(2011-09-16, 01:18:30)Teo_live Wrote:
(2011-05-16, 15:37:32)PaPPa_D Wrote: Qulify games: just lose the kick system in that mode...I have played a game or to in qulify, and I see "pro`s" going there, pwning the rookies so hard.
Really not fair at all.
+1 to this, noobstompers are trash and it makes it hard for begginers to learn.

P.S. BRING EXPLODER TO QUALIFY!!!

same goes for the ranked games also. Teo_live think before typing. I know its sad that pros go to qualify games and kick people i have flamed them a lot for that whenever i play qualify but still you are a noobstompers in ranked games also whatever that means because its same when you ruin the game for pros and making it hard for them to win games by playing tinker and stop acting like you are a pro or somehting because you arent.
Before El Polacco with his multiple accounts and.... small group of friends troll this thread out of existance, why not try adding something constructive instead that is actually ON TOPIC

P.S. El_Polacco please grow up, you can't ban someone who merely disagrees with you on battle tanks tactics. Sure I might not be as "pro" (very subjective) as you or EarthR are, but that is not against the rules nor is a Tinker (who I only use 40% of the time)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elo System ichwillrotsein 3 3,774 2014-07-27, 07:59:05
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Please change or cancel bot auto-kick RAF_Fenix 6 5,361 2014-03-18, 03:12:59
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  pls change elo system galadion1 13 7,606 2013-12-27, 12:09:23
Last Post: Althend
  Admin: Please remove bot auto-kick RAF_Fenix 2 3,360 2013-11-23, 18:18:52
Last Post: RAF_Today_Hero
  kick from league admin Tez.Sick raven.ru 11 8,719 2013-10-30, 11:34:54
Last Post: RaptorXI